Damn Proud in Louisville On display

Help Support Steer Planet:

Ohio1

A friend sent me a picture of him and I was very impressed but I was wondering what your guys opinions were on him as a mature bull? I here they have some nice calves out of him there too.

aj

If he's a display type bull and still alive at the age of 2.......is an acomplishment in itself.

RidinHeifer

Is he as post legged as he looks(at least to me) or is it how he's standing?

Ohio1

RidinHeifer said:
Is he as post legged as he looks(at least to me) or is it how he's standing?
When i saw him at the RC show cattle sale he was perfectly sound on his feet and legs. Only thing i saw was a little much front end but still really impressive.

Ohio1

I would say that the tick open shoulder comes from JPJ

jfarms

Ide say hes a little short sided, That's my opinion. He needs to be black also.  :)   

J

JTM

aj said:
Who raised him? Was it a Shorthorn breeder or a steerjock deal?
RC Show Cattle
I looked him over today. He's a good bull. Not too big, not too small, good feet, strong back, and plenty of thickness from front to back. Not your typical Shorthorn bull or clubby bull. He could do well in the show. He is also a TH carrier just in case that was something you wanted in a bull.  ;)

vet tech

I thought he was pretty nice too. I also thought Hartman's Broker bull (Simmi) was fantastic

Ohio1

Soehnlen Cattle Co. said:
I thought he was pretty nice too. I also thought Hartman's Broker bull (Simmi) was fantastic
what would you use him on?