Do you have Dial-Up or High-Speed Internet?

Help Support Steer Planet:

genes

knabe said:
Hi austin,

when using mac osx and safari, when i go to steer planet not logged in, i can see no avatars anymore.  when i log in, i can see them for less than a second when i click on each topic.  also my avatar for me is not available in the hey knabe header part above the actual forum.  hope this helps.

knabe

That is what was happening to me on the other board....this one didn't exist yet so I don't know.  I just switched to Firefox, but then I hadn't gotten used to Safari or anything yet, as the computer was brand new then.  I think it has something to do with the cookies, but I couldn't figure out how to fix it, if there is any other way.  Now just to let Jason know i won't take no one talkin bad about the Mac  (lol), that is literally the only issue I've had with it over 6 months.  I couldn't go 6 days without something screwy on my old computer (an admitted piece of junk, but still)

jason

On your safari browser, do you have all the latest javascript.  We use javascript to resize the avatars, that might be causing the problems.  Because it posts them and resizes them real quick, you probably see the post, but see nothing when it goes to resize them.

If that doesn't work I can try to resize them with either html or find a module to work.  Just let me know.

Thanks
Jason

cattlemom

HELP!!!

I'm getting older and appreciate the easy of use for the Showsteers.com site and Breedersworld. I can scan through multiple topics and click on the ones that interest me or users names that I respect (and are intersted in their opionions). Am I missing something or is that not available on this website. The way I read (the home page) this is that I only have four subjects I can click on seem to work ..... Any assistance would be greatly appreciated :):)

Thanks!!

PS. The post reply is cool though :)

red

(welcome) Cattle Mom!

Have you gone to the forum page. "The Big Show" is where most of the topics are. Once you get there you can click on individual topics of interest. Hope this helps, if not then send me a message to [email protected]
and I'll try & figure out where your having problems.

Tanks!
Red

DoubleC

i got high speed. . . hey xxcc have you looked into satellite cause i live way out in the middle of nowhere and it works here you should look into it if you havnt already

bluegrass

I am not real sure what I have. I use my Blackberry at home, have high speed at the office. On my Blackberry I was able to get the pics but now I can't did I mess up my settings or did the site change?