DOUBLE GENETIC WHAMMY?

Help Support Steer Planet:

itk

ELBEE said:
FS Improver Plus 4074969, feel free to look him up. Out of one of the best cows ever produced at ELBEE. Not for wanabies, newbies, or faint of heart. A real cattlemans bull, all 2600# of him. I refuse to picture him on the net! No way a picture could ever do this bull justice.

References available from; our own SJCC, Dr. Ron Bolze, Dr. Ken Lacey, and Bill Schardein (co-owner).

Lee stop name dropping Bill probally gets tired of it. Improver Plus is a hell of a bull but to be able to keep your manhood with that color pattern and bw he better be a great one. Did you guys get semen drawn on him we might flush our Augusta Pride to him since she will be spending the rest of her life in Salina. (Don't want the rest of the neighbors to think we are picking favorites since we are flushing her to Twigs bull who had a good day back in November if I remember right.) IP is indeed one of the unique individuals in the shorthorn breed both from a pedigree and phenotype standpoint and could do any herd alot of good. By the way I hated Warhorse until Greg took me out and I saw him in the pasture with way to many cows and way to little grass and he was in great shape and looked like a breeding bull obviously we saw him at different times. Lee I don't know if you ever got to see Red Debbie (warhorse's dam) but she is one of the most ideal cows I have ever seen and more then over compensates for the fact that Double Stuff is his sire.

aj

Warhorse is a carrier of th, pha, and monkey mouth. I think that makes him a hall of fame candidate in my opinion. (clapping)

DL

aj said:
Warhorse is a carrier of th, pha, and monkey mouth. I think that makes him a hall of fame candidate in my opinion. (clapping)

Just goes to show you (as JRR Tolkein said) all that is gold does not glitter....what you see ain't always what you get!

itk - good to see you - we have missed you - are you cheering for Ottawa?

ELBEE

ITK, sorry I left you out as a reference on Improver Plus. We thought you dropped off the face of the earth. Semen is now available.

Latest posts