Durhams for Denver

Help Support Steer Planet:

Status
Not open for further replies.

twc77

-XBAR- said:
trevorgreycattleco said:
Gonewest , I respect your vast knowledge of research you have done. I really do.

I sure as hell don't.  He's a sob and if he was half as balsy in real life as he is in his pm's, I'd be his huckleberry real quick like.  He's a coward and he runs his mouth behind is screen name.

You are a bad hombre mr. huckleberry.

GONEWEST

-XBAR- said:
trevorgreycattleco said:
Gonewest , I respect your vast knowledge of research you have done. I really do.

I sure as hell don't.  He's a sob and if he was half as balsy in real life as he is in his pm's, I'd be his huckleberry real quick like.  He's a coward and he runs his mouth behind is screen name.

(clapping)

Here is what cowards do, cowards who  have no way of communicating except through vulgarities:

-XBAR-
County Champion Poster

Karma 39
Positive Negative

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

(No subject)
« Sent to: GONEWEST on: January 14, 2013, 04:54:07 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quote | Reply | Remove this message

Listen mother ****er, you have a problem with me - we can settle it. Quit being a coward and address me like a man.  
Report To Admin
Ryan Chandler

I don't have all the answers, I just know there are more questions.

The PM reply I gave to you was this:  I have no idea why you are writing this to me at this time, I don't even know when you wrote it, as I just noticed it. And that I have lots of problems with your attacks on people and your smart ass posts. I also told you that I don't consider dopeheads like you men, so that would prevent me from ever addressing you like a man.

You started it, I have no idea why. That is the only PM I have ever sent you and it was in reply to what you sent me for no reason except just your general disposition.  Feel free to send me all the nasty messages you like, I have already told Jason that what ever you send I will post in public for the world to see you as you are. Like they can't arleady..............

RyanChandler

GONEWEST said:
-XBAR- said:
trevorgreycattleco said:

I sure as hell don't.  He's a sob and if he was half as balsy in real life as he is in his pm's, I'd be his huckleberry real quick like.  He's a coward and he runs his mouth behind is screen name.

(clapping)

Here is what cowards do, cowards who have toked away their brain cells and have no way of communicating except through vulgarities:

-XBAR-
County Champion Poster

Karma 39
Positive Negative

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

(No subject)
« Sent to: GONEWEST on: January 14, 2013, 04:54:07 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quote | Reply | Remove this message

Listen mother ****er, you have a problem with me - we can settle it. Quit being a coward and address me like a man. 
Report To Admin
Ryan Chandler

I don't have all the answers, I just know there are more questions.

The PM reply I gave to you was this:  I have no idea why you are writing this to me at this time, I don't even know when you wrote it, as I just noticed it. And that I have lots of problems with your attacks on people and your smart *** posts. I also told you that I don't consider dopeheads like you men, so that would prevent me from ever addressing you like a man.

You started it, I have no idea why. That is the only PM I have ever sent you and it was in reply to what you sent me for no reason except just your general disposition.  Feel free to send me all the nasty messages you like, I have already told Jason that what ever you send I will post in public for the world to see you as you are. Like they can't arleady..............

You don't know me. And because you're a coward and won't identify yourself, I don't know you.  In bold is the type of outlandish statements that on the internet, you can get away with saying.  In person, you'd be addressing me, after you awoke, from your back. Plain and simple.  I have no problem with anyone seeing me as I am. Notice my name in my signature; nothing to hide here.  In the future, before you overload your hummingbird ass, take into account my general disposition and your frail physique and act accordingly.

mooch

twc77 said:
-XBAR- said:
trevorgreycattleco said:

You are a bad hombre mr. huckleberry.

LOL= karma

jason

Threats or Vulgarity will not be tolerated on this site.

You are warned once, and gone the next.

If you do not get along with someone, feel free to put them on "ignore" in your account settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.