EMAIL SCAM- ANYONE ELSE GET THIS???

Help Support Steer Planet:

doubled

I received an email scam from ashley furniture, when I first read it - it sounded just exactly
what I would want, easy, decent money, and up my alley, but the more I read the more suspicious I got, no names associated with it. They were using a real web site though. I went ahead and emailed them back not using any personal information just my name, I immediately got a response from them ,even more suspicious, then I received a job application, very crude and nothing like the normal job application, I emailed that back, and with no other response I immediately got an email back saying that they were sending money via fed-ex and to take my 10% out and send the rest of the money to a person (even more suspicious at this point) so then
I have gone to ashley furnitures web site and on their web site they talk about this email scam,
so I have emailed them back a copy of the email I received. I am now waiting to hear from the real ashley furniture, and am going to contact the authorities on Monday.

txshowlamb

Wow thats not good hope it works out though for you good luck hope they didnt get the info they needed

doubled

I did not send them anything but a name, nothing too personal, thankfully, Im gonna get these people, really made me mad (argue)

Latest posts