emails (political diatribe)

Help Support Steer Planet:

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELBEE

So, Phantoosm, as the good Dr. asked? "How has (human compassion, diversity, people finding common ground, and working together) been working for you?"

Doc

Harley, Thanks for posting!!! Interesting!!!!

Phantoosm, I truly feel sorry for you if you really feel that way. One question though, if you & TheTruth look in a mirror do you see each other?

Show Heifer

At the risk of being attacked (like I am not used to that!!)...

I believe that our newbie Phantoosm has some valid points.....they are obviously feeling hopeless. Maybe feeling left out (from the comments, I doubt you vote - shame on you!!). And are very frustrated about what you can do to change something that isn't working. I hear ya Phantoosm, I hear you.

But...

Have to call ya on the cult leader comment.....and the Bible comment.....   I am not religious...... Not a church goer (I am in  God's "church" everyday when I am on "my' farm) I talk him on days that don't start with "S" and I curse him on a daily basis.
But, I still believe. I have respect for others religion, as long they respect mine.
And I guess if it is not worth your 30 minutes to vote, it isn't worth my 30 minutes to listen to you complain.

As for the VP  teenage baby thing..... Funny how quick we are to point.....stats say 3 in 10 will get preg before age 20. and of those 90% are "unplanned".  So think of all the mothers on this board that has daughters, and think that 3 of you could be grandparents by the age of 40.  I do not agree with babies having babies, but then again, I don't (forgot this VERY important word the first time I posted!!) agree with a lot of "grey areas".
Funny, skeletons are in every closet and I am SURE there are some on this board that members just assume the door stay closed.

But, to hold someone else to higher standards than you are willing to be held to...well, I call that a hypocrite.

knabe

obama ratted out no one in chicago, and didnt' meet a sleaze he didn't like.  rezko, ayers, and politicians.

palin, on the other hand, quit an ethics committee in disgust and has ratted out a few powerful people in her OWN party, and is clearly at odds with stevens.

unfortunately, abortion is once again the overriding issue while freedom is eroded as slow as necessary to convert america into a social services economy.

i wish palin would have run for president.  she has more experience than obama and mccain and biden combined in the private and political arena's at the executive level and by owning her own business as a commercial fisherman.

i find the three men running to represent our country contemptible.

BIGTEX

Wow I'm sorry I have been away from my computer this morning. I would first like to welcome back "The Truth". Doc saw it first. I agree with Knabe , I wish she was running for President. Maybe she will get that chance.

red

please Phantoosm keep it civil. we've never had to delete a member before & hate for you to have to go twice.
you'r entitled to your beliefs but don't knock or ridicule others.

Red

red

I'm locking topic. This just has once again gotten out of hand. LJ- i know you didn't mean for it to go this way.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts