facebook

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

Reinken Cattle Co. said:
I also have facebook... but maybe I shouldnt be saying that all the bad pictures and such from being a college student come out on there.. haha

I'm in college too, it happens. Those pics are of the best times we'll never remember  :p

I hace Facebook too..

Jill

I think I'm on it, but I don't know enough about it to get in, I signed up to look at someone's pictures once, I need an instructor.

red

I signed up yesterday. Took me a while to figure out how to add friends & photos. I'm listed as Cathy Keifer Billenstein but may add Red to that.

Red/Cathy

justme

it just takes a time playing with it.  Heck you can even send people "mullet grams" lol

dori36

Reinken Cattle Co. said:
I also have facebook... but maybe I shouldnt be saying that all the bad pictures and such from being a college student come out on there.. haha

Hey, Matt, would it be ok to add you to my friends list? Or you can add me - I'm Dori Steckley

mrs sawboss

I'm on there and love it!  I have reconnected with people I haven't seen in 25 years.  It is so good to be able to keep up and catch up with old friends!

red

mrs sawboss said:
I'm on there and love it!  I have reconnected with people I haven't seen in 25 years.  It is so good to be able to keep up and catch up with old friends!

What confused me at first was that the people they say graduated w/ me in high school aren't anyone I know!

Red

garett

Okay I am a total Facebook junkie and this Mafia War this is KINDA fun. lol Even though I dont get it sometimes.
But add me if ya wanna:
Cole Young
Kansas City Network
I dont think I have my High School on there..

Deaves Show Cattle

I just recently made a facebook group for steerplanet members. Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=44959207981&ref=mf

If there is another group, would someone please give me the info or something like that because theres no sense in having two groups. Thanks, Christian

Bawndoh

red said:
we have 2 SP groups now. anyway we can combined them or just have 2?

Red

Delete one, and have all the members in one group.  You cannot combine groups, or change group names after they have been created.

Deaves Show Cattle

Hey Guys,
Last night i made the steerplanet members on facebook and wesley penrod and i talked about just deleting one but i would like to keep mine because i posted some pictures and a friend of mine posted one as well, and invited all the members to do the same with a little caption to tell us about the photo. Just let me know if you guys prefer and if you like his group better. If so, then i can delete mine because i dont see the need in two groups.
Thanks, Christian