farmer wants a wife tv show

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

no cable or satelite here either. I think the worst show ever was the one w/ the Amish kids that experienced modern life for a while.

Red

KCK

StillLearning said:
Dusty said:
I wonder who I talk to to get a show like that for myself????  I guarantee it would be entertaining...

Apparently a bunch of this guys buddies sent in for him to be on The Bachelor, but the producers of that show instead came up with the idea for this show.

I know a few guys that got asked to be the Farmer of "Farmer Wants a Wife." None of them farm, all showed cattle. Seemed pretty odd to me, but a CW camera crew came to Ft. Worth and filmed one of them and then another guy was in some big paper for being in line to sign up for auditions.

I would love to get a few of the girls I had classes with and toss them into the "herd" of women he has to choose from. They all thougth farming was a plush job. Going to college to snag a farmer, not get their hands dirty. Would have made for some good entertainment.  (clapping)

justme

Dang...how do I get my farmer to look like that lol (lol) .  He cann't seem to kick getting a farmers tan lol.  Just kidding

Latest posts