Fathers Day

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Don't forget, tomorrow is Fathers Day. Take a chance to either be w/ your dad, enjoy the day w/ your own family, or just reflect on the wonderful things he's done for you.   (angel) <cowboy>

Red

BCCC

Thanks for reminding me I go tto go to John Deere and pick up the mower I bought  for my dad....maybe he will actually mow instead of me ;D ;D im not counting on that though :'(

Dusty

Well I made it through another father's day without getting any cards in the mail...what a relief.......

oakbar

My wife got her hair cut on Saturday.  I always tease the beautician's junior high age daughter that she's my girlfriend because she was born on my birthday and I was the one who gave her parents the idea for her name--Chandler.  While my wife was at the beauty shop, Chandler asked what my wife and the girls got me for Father's Day.  My wife told her a semen tank.    I guess it was pretty funny how quick she turned bright red.  I don't think she had any idea what the tank was for but she apparently had some idea what semen was!!