Favorite grooming product

Help Support Steer Planet:

Cowboy

When our kids were showing, I used all the Hamms products -- still do when I can get them.

I will never forget the smell of Blue Hair set and the white Wonder Sheen -- Ahhhh -- can smell it now -- besides, it really popped the hair and made em look great. Also I used to really like the smell of the good OLD form of Rag Oil -- guess I must be one of the old fuddy duds huh??

Terry

ShowStopper

Mine would have to be revive. I love the smell of it, that and pink oil.  <party> If someone were to come out with a perfume in either fragrance I would buy it! lol

ShowStopper

HeiferShower14 said:
wats the best glue? the ez comb doesnt seem strong enouf for the legs.

Ez comb is not ment for the legs. When I pull the legs, I start with prime time because when you get them pulled, you should still be able to get a comb all the way through the legs with no major pulling.Then after that I cover with tail adhesive to get it set.

shortyjock89

I only use Tail Glue to fit, it takes a long time to use Prime Time and then fit again with Tail Glue...I rarely pull out a lot of hair, you just have to comb a LOT more than you spray. 

shortyjock89

I never cared for the stuff.  Got real gummy before you could get the leg to look good.  It's been a while since I've used it, but if I remember right, it made the leg get a little white tint to it.  If you can paint at the show you're at, practice with and use Tail Glue..it goes a lot farther and has a good look.  If you can't paint, use Prime Time.

HeiferShower14

does tail glue really work? i wont look like an idiot if im setting there glueing my calves legs with tail glue? lol

shortyjock89

Haha well if you think that Kirk Stierwalt and all the other big fitters are idiots then maybe....but really...Everyone that I know that does any professional fitting (myself included) uses Tail Glue almost exclusively.  I wish I could show ya how much better it is (IMO) than all other glues...if you know what you're doing with it.  I definitely suggest practicing at home..and remember, more is less with that stuff. 

shortyjock89

Haha, you got me...wow, I shouldn't be this tired, I'm young.  I meant less is more.  Good gravy, I sounded like an idiot.  More is too much with tail glue.  Use the least amount of glue that you can and still make it look like you want, and that goes for ALL glues.