I just got home from a large structure fire that required 20 fire departments, 175 firefighters,cks. in the 4 hours I stayed on scene we pumped out a few hundred thousand gallons of water. This being said the structure was a barn and contained what was a car garage. The owners spilled fuel and started a car which caused a spark and now the barn, 2 homes and approx. 10 vehicles are nothing but ashes. In the winter many people keep tractors inside barns and aren't careful enough with letting them cool,etc.. Just please watch your barns because as everyone knows they can go up very quickly. After burning for 10 minutes this structure had flames over fifty feet in the air. Please stay safe and take the extra steps to prevent fires like these.