for afhm

Help Support Steer Planet:

pigguy

this is the white boy heifer out of an angus cow. i will have to see who she is. we are supposed to go pick her up today ;D

whiteboyheifer1.jpg

afhm

She is built a lot like White Boy's dam, who is one of the best Charolais cows I have ever seen.  Cool fronted, huge boned, real big ribbed and stout made yet still feminie.

Telos

She looks like a good one! I would love to have a bunch of heifers that looked like her. Is White Boy the bull by Heat Wave that is TH free?

pigguy

Telos said:
She looks like a good one! I would love to have a bunch of heifers that looked like her. Is White Boy the bull by Heat Wave that is TH free?
yes he is out of heatwave

Telos

I really like her. I would probably not be able to afford her, but would at least attempt to purchase her. What surprises me about her is how lite colored she is, which I like. Would have expected her to be a darker smokey. She sure is big bodied and sweet looking. Congratulations, if you get her. Keep us informed.

pigguy

heres another calf. she is out of sonny-n-clear and is registered. how much would you spend on her??
sonnynclear1.jpg

sonnynclear.jpg

mc_26.jpg

afhm

Telos, White Boy is a THF son of Heat Wave.  I like the SNC heifer as well Maine 12.  I think that SNC will be a good maternal sire and still sire very saleable steers.  A downside is he is PHAC but on the brightside he is THF.  His dam is a full sister to 20/20 Vision and is a no miss cow.  I am the wrong person to ask on price, I pinch pennies so hard poor ole Abe cries evertime I get one.

red

both are nice heifers Maine12. I hate to price based on a picture over the internet.

Red

knabe

maine12, i paid too much for my cows, and since i'm not a breeder or an established brand, their price just went down.  any price beyond price per pound is marketing.  everyone else who didn't purchase the animal for what you paid, thinks you paid too much, otherwise they would have the animal.  so, yes, in a way, you paid too much, not only that, you paid the most.  but it's ok, that's how capitalism works.  just think if the price was subsidized to either inflate or reduce the price abouve an agreed upon price.  that would be the REAL tragedy.