For Sale ( a live and Learn Steer)

Help Support Steer Planet:

doubled

Well we finally got most of the calves delivered from the private treaty except this one, its a polygraph steer- this nasty, no morals person deemed it upon himself to bid this steer up and
then had the guts to send his partner to inform us they were not longer interested in this steer.  A full week after the sale and bids were completed.Gee and guess what we have tried to contact this person and low and behold they dont return phone calls nor answer.  So............  this steer is looking for a good home.  If any of you wish to know the name of this person please PM me as he has a sale coming up and Id
be glad to share the name with you, BEWARE , I have heard this person also owes alot of money to other people besides us. 

Attachments

• polygraph%20steer%2055_small.jpg
    polygraph%20steer%2055_small.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,553

Simmymom1

:mad:  Thats a real bad deal Justamom.  I sure wish we needed a steer right now, he sure is nice!!  Lisa

kanshow

Nice calf.    Sorry that kind of stuff happens.  People like that make it bad for the rest of us. 

doubled

For sure, we try to run a clean sale, and be fair to everyone and then this happened, if you are not interested in the steer from the get go why dont people just
not bid,  we would have felt alot better if this jerk rod had just said thanks for letting me look and left but No he kept bidding and then even talked about when
he was gonna pick him up the whole yada yada yada, then sends someone else to do the dirty work,  Coward in my book

People like this are why the good jocks or steer and heifer traders get a BAD name.

Chap

justamom speaks the truth about this low life that walked on his purchase. I speak from experience because the same individual spoke for 2 calves from me this spring.  Talked the talk, but didn't walk the walk.  K_lv_g CAttle Company is probably a sale that you want to stay away from.  Who knows how many of those cattle in his sale have never been paid for.  Luckily for me, I required a downpayment to hold the steers and he never delivered that piece, so he didn't feel he was welcome to come pick them up. 

doubled

Chap said:
justamom speaks the truth about this low life that walked on his purchase. I speak from experience because the same individual spoke for 2 calves from me this spring.  Talked the talk, but didn't walk the walk.  K_lv_g CAttle Company is probably a sale that you want to stay away from.  Who knows how many of those cattle in his sale have never been paid for.  Luckily for me, I required a downpayment to hold the steers and he never delivered that piece, so he didn't feel he was welcome to come pick them up. 

Chap

Thank you- your telling your story is much appreciated by our whole family, maybe we an keep someone else from being cheated.

kanshow

Just out of curiosity, what does everyone do about checks clearing and that sort of thing?  Has anyone considered taking Paypal as part or all of payment? 

OH Breeder

Looks like they have a bunch cattle for sale. That is really disappointing, espeically when you work that hard. I never thought you would have to hand out sale flyers that state a verbal bid demonstrates intent to buy and is a binding agreement. DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU PLAN TO PURCHASE. I definitely would circulate the word.
This is like EBAY. Crazy. So sorry for you all.

doubled

Also I forgot to add that we are going to Louisville, to groom, show and deliver a steer for a person, so this steer could be delivered to Louisville if that helps anyone.
Also we do travel around quite a bit especially between Illinois and  Indiania and to major shows so that might help also as we do deliver somtimes at least one state away.
We have not considered paypal but that might be an option.  Next year we definatly will add more rules to our  sheet. Live and learn as I say, but it still really
makes me personally MAD.  Again thanks everyone for your support it is appreciated.  This SP forum is the best when it comes to people helping each other and
sticking together. (thumbsup)

kenrosefarm

would like to have more information on the calf. we are in pa. can you give us a call.  484 400 4111

red

total bummer. I just read your post & am sorry it happened.
I know of several people that have gotten in trouble like this.
At least you didn't release the steer!

Red

doubled

I just got another PM from a fellow steer planet person and this same guy ripped him off too, losing lots of money on the steer and like us having problems reselling a steer that
you already thought you had sold for a pretty good price,

PLEASE EVERYONE AVOID THIS GUY LIKE THE PLAGUE- HE IS A DISEASE- PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON-
VERY VERY BAD NEWS- PLEASE PASS ON TO EVERYONE DO NOT BUY OR HAVE ANYTING TO DO WITH HIM- THE ONLY WAY HE WILL LEARN IS IF HE IS HURT WHERE IT HURTS
MOST ON REPUTATION AND IN THE POCKET BOOK

doubled

Oh BY THE WAY HIS SALE IS THIS WEEKEND- I FOR ONE AM ADVISING EVERYONE I KNOW TO NOT GO