God is so good

Help Support Steer Planet:

txshowlamb

Ok after reading every single post theres a few things I would like to commet on first off dutch pride God Bless You and your family its great to hear God had some angels (angel) set on those young ladies shoulders now when it comes to religion we all believe differently and some believe in God as some dont. I personally do believe that God was there for those Ladies and their young baby. As for those that believe God is not real God bless you to reason being is because we are different not one person alike which good to hear that even though we have different religions people in the world still get along. Now as far as starting a debate over religion I dont think that was the intenion as I know it wasnt. Phantoosm(sp) he was only sharing his faith to those who would like to hear and listen. Steerplant is a small community in my book a small close family we all have some of the same interests we share are life long stories and anything else we would like to share on this site we all back and guard each other. So i see your new and WELCOME phantoosm
Thanks txshowlamb

Losin Money

I saw a tee shirt once that said "Dont believe in God...You better hope to HELL you're right.  That just about summs it up.  If you've ever witnessed the birth of your child, you have seen the grace and mercy of our Lord firsthand.  As for me and mine, we will serve the Lord.

Doc

Losin Money said:
I saw a tee shirt once that said "Dont believe in God...You better hope to HELL you're right.  That just about summs it up.  If you've ever witnessed the birth of your child, you have seen the grace and mercy of our Lord firsthand.  As for me and mine, we will serve the Lord.

AMEN!!!!!!!    On all of the above!!

TJ

I can somewhat understand a non-Christian doubting whether God is real or not.  However, if you ever get saved by His grace, trust me, you will know that He does indeed exisit.  I could tell you some pretty amazing stories about things that He has done for me & I know that despite how bad things might get, He always has my best interest in mind & He will never leave me, nor foresake me.

Sounds like He was indeed trying to get His message across with that accident. 

shortdawg

All I can say is if I didn't have him in my life and people wasn't lifting me up today I sure could not have stood there over the only Grandpa I had left. I've spoken many times as a layperson but today was by far the toughest. Thanks everyone ! There are some great people on this board and I'm moved by the way people care even if they don't know me personally. (angel)

shortyjock89

shortdawg said:
All I can say is if I didn't have him in my life and people wasn't lifting me up today I sure could not have stood there over the only Grandpa I had left. I've spoken many times as a layperson but today was by far the toughest. Thanks everyone ! There are some great people on this board and I'm moved by the way people care even if they don't know me personally. (angel)

Well, Mr. Dawg, I'm glad He gave you the strength to give your Grandpa's eulogy.  I lifted up a prayer for your grandpa's spirit, and for Him to give you and your family the strength to get through your hardship.  I was very young at my Grandpa's funeral, but I had a little speech written up, but was too nervous to speak in front of all the people at the service.  Afterwards, I read it to my family, and I told them the reason I didn't read it before was "I wanted to let Grandpa get ALL the way to heaven so he could hear it."  I don't really know if that was the case, but it made me feel better.    (angel)

TJ

Hate to hear about your grandfather's passing Shortdawg!  I spoke at my grandmothers funeral (my last one left too) & it was difficult to say the least.  I'm sure it was tough for you at your grandfathers.  Thank goodness for the Lord & the strength that only He can give! 

shortdawg

Thanks for the kind thoughts ! I've known 9 Grands and Great Grands and this GrandFather's wife is all I have left. Lost one of my other Grandmothers back in May - tough year ?!

Latest posts