Green Valley sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

cpubarn

Anyone attending the Green Valley sale?

Looks like a lot of wonderful cows on the videos.

bryan6807

Bid on several lots, everything sold high. awesome set. congrats to Dennis. sad day to see a pioneer in the breed step down. sale grossed over 1.5 million with a avg. of over 5600

ZNT

Bovine Chaos said:
Bid on several lots, everything sold high. awesome set. congrats to Dennis. sad day to see a pioneer in the breed step down. sale grossed over 1.5 million with a avg. of over 5600

And when Dennis has a sale that good, you know it was a good sale.  There were no set up deals, or scratching backs in this sale.  Just good honest cattle for sale for what the bidding took them to.  Proud of you Dennis!

xxcc

Did any one or particular parties purchase large lots of cattle?...possibly starting an operation of scale somewhere else?

PWolfe

cpubarn said:
My son and I brought a couple home.  Just an amazing set of cattle.  It was so deep.

I concur, cpubarn, on the depth of outstanding cattle Dennis, his family, and staff brought for their new owners.  We were fortunate to add a pretty special female to our herd that, we feel, will take us even closer to our endeavors.

Pat Wolfe
Ohio

knabe

cpubarn said:
My son and I brought a couple home.  Just an amazing set of cattle.  It was so deep.

their chest floor too, which is all too uncommon in maine's.

cpubarn

My only comment when I got in the pen with lots 1-5 and 7? 8, was OMG.

If I had a brain in my head (I do not) I would have sold every cow I own and bought 2 of these.

Lot 1 is on the left, the rear of lot 5 is on the right, It should give you some idea.

Attachments

• GVC Donor Pen3.jpg
    GVC Donor Pen3.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 319

dwcc

I was able to get 3 bought. I am excited about the future for these cows and there offspring.  My boys are getting old enough to show so hopefully we can have a lot of fun showing.