heifer shopping

Help Support Steer Planet:

tlcattle

i am looking for some resonably price heifers that could further my herd. i am looking for maine X or possibly shorthorns. right now i have only 3 i am keeping and selling the other 4. i would also like to show these calves too. any in florida would be a plus!! thanks

ShowDoc

i have 50 heifers to choose from  price start at 1750.00  all kinds  let me know if interested  some are showm qualitry   

shortdawg

Look back in the classifieds - Doc posted pics of them for me a couple of weeks ago. I'm about 45 mins from the FL line between Tifton and Valdosta. Email me if you have any questions or need more pics - also have videos of three of them.

Jacob B

My grandfather has 10 yearling heifers for sale, price between $1200 and $1500 on the high side.  You could get them all bought as a package for less than that.  Nice group of heifers, could go a few different ways. All of which could help someone starting out.  They all have a pretty good group of sires running thru there pedigrees.  Armstrong Gold, Shadybrook Mullenium, just to name a few.  Located in Central MI.  Can transport for you for a little extra fuel money I'm sure.  I am going to start posting pics soon as it stops raining.  Here is a picture of one of the better cow families represented in the group.  Pic is edited a little, I was just trying to take out the halter and the person holding her, you can see the calf fine.

Attachments

• 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    414.8 KB · Views: 47

Jacob B

here are a couple pics of the heifers for sale.  More to come.

Attachments

• Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
  • Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 53

Jacob B

last two for now.  I cna give you pedigrees on any that you need, just let me know which ones.

Attachments

• Picture 058.jpg
    Picture 058.jpg
    481.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Picture 047.jpg
    Picture 047.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 32

Richburg

i have two heifers that are for sale one is a may WMW and the other is a september golden child.....im in volusia county florida.. pm if interested. i will send pics