Heifer wanted

Help Support Steer Planet:

reno1014

Need a nice little heifer that will weigh at least 600 lbs by January 09.  She will be a show heifer and then used for breeding.
Breed doesnt really matter.  We are in West Texas...the closer the better. Thanks

Davis Shorthorns

I have one heck of a nice late feb. shorthorn heifer that I am looking to sell.  I could meet you somewhere in Oklahoma if you need.
This is the only pict that I have of her handy.  She is just at 3 mo. in this pict.  She would be ready to go in early Aug.  I could try to get some better picts if you want.  Im wanting 2,000 out of her.

Attachments

• Super Calf side.JPG
    Super Calf side.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 499

sf

We have several very nice heifers that will work for you. There are some black and smokey females that are nice and priced to sell. We are just east of San Antonio, you can call me at 210-415-7222 there are also a few pics at www.schwabfarms.com.

JT

I have a really nice female for sale. She is a full sister to paddy o' mally. You can views pics and videos at burnscattlco.com. she is located in Amarillo, Tx.

LIMO

I have several Limousin heifers and one Maine heifer for sale.  I am located in North Central Texas.

SSIMMENTALS

We have a nice January heifer that I am considering selling. She is a black baldy PB Simmental sired by Hooks Majestic and out of a former show heifer. She's broke and ready to go. Already been out once and she won her class. Very quiet and shes got pretty decent hair for around here.

Also have a May 30, 2007 heifer for sale. Shes solid red and out of Dream On and SOSF Alias. Flushmate to the 5,000$ high seller at the Dixie National Sale and to the 5th o/a PB Heifer at the Junior Regionals and Champion at the AJCA RoundUp. She is of the same quality and really needs a good show home. Also broke. She will show well and then has the genetics to enter any donor lineup. Bred last Wednesday to Ebonys Trademark. She's bigger than I think your wanting, but is really nice.

Email me at [email protected] and i can get you pictures of the heifers and of the fluhmates to the older heifer if you are interested.
Thanks,
Sarah

LinZ

I have some really nice Simmy babies on the ground out of excellent bloodlines. Born April/May of this year so they would certainly fit the bill for your weight range by January. I also have some older heifers. All except one are priced below 2,000 though excellent quality. Located just south of Waco. Please email me at [email protected] for more info and pics.

Thanks,
Lindsey

Will

We have a nice set of calves available.  We will be sending them out to the Bedwells in western Oklahoma in about a month.  Their will be some shorthorn and a couple of Durham Red shorthorn cross calves.