help with a MSNBC poll

Help Support Steer Planet:

frostback

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25725545/
Please go to this link and vote NO. A animal rights group is targeting a very big popular rodeo out west here and we would like to show our support for it. You can only vote once. Frostie

dori36

frostback said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25725545/
Please go to this link and vote NO. A animal rights group is targeting a very big popular rodeo out west here and we would like to show our support for it. You can only vote once. Frostie

Hey, Frostie, did you notice the unfair wording of the question?  "Is it cruel to rope steers or to use shock devices in rodeos?"  It doesn't cover even a small part of what rodeo animals are asked to do!  I guess it hasn't fooled too many good people, though, as over 91% of people have responded "No, save rodeo traditions"!  Yay!!  Let's all get our votes in, SP!

Jill

I sent it to everyone on my email list.  I know that sounds like astounding numbers, but I have seen the 10% prevail because they scream the loudest and the longest.

frostback

Well thanks for all the help. I am not saying I or we made all the difference but since I posted this there has been nearly 2000 more votes and it seems most have been for NO as  the poll in now at 91% to 8.9%. Lets keep it going and make a statement in a big way.  They may try for Rodeos first then Cattle Shows next. Frostie

SWMO

Amazing how a small number of the population with a big mouth and a large pocketbook  can influence how we live out daily lives even though the vast majority of people don't agree with their philosophy.