Here is something that a good ole country whooping will help out.

Help Support Steer Planet:

OH Breeder

I couldn't watch the little boy. I would not be walking if that were me. NOr would i respond like he did to the media becz I would have any teeth or a mouth left. I am not saying that coporal punishment is the answer but.....I am up for him looking for his own switch.

red

oh my, I wouldn't have been able to have sat for a week! Of course I never would have thought of that in the first place. But then most farm kids are driving pickups, tractors way before they are ready for their license too.

Red

jason

His response on punishment "no video games for a whole weekend"

This kid is lucky he didn't kill someone on the road, his passenger, or himself.  I predict a future behind bars if he doesn't get straightened out quick.

showgirl2010

Like I have heard so many times...I would never see daylight if I did that.  At the age of seven my youngest sister is seven...wow...I mean she can drive but if she just hauled off down the road because she was mad...shoot I cant and WONT even do that now and I am legal.

Jamie

farmboy

wow, kid needs tuned up a little for that stunt  (argue)....

ive been driving since i was 12 on the road, longer in the pastures before that, no big deal, but that kid was in the big city, out here, its a house here and a house there, ill be legal in a year

renegade

Im with everyone else - especially jamie - i am legal and would never even think of doing such a thing.  The kid just acts like he backed talked his momma instead of putting so many people in harms way and causing thousands in damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I would be in SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much trouble I wouldnt be able to sit until i was allowed to drive - which would be never as long as i lived with my parents.

kimbaljd

My favorite comment, "I just wanted to do something HOOD RAT." That clip infuriates me every time I think about it. I dont even blame that kid. He is just a product of the upbringing at that point. Regardless of anything it still infuriates me!

Dusty

kimbaljd said:
My favorite comment, "I just wanted to do something HOOD RAT." That clip infuriates me every time I think about it. I dont even blame that kid. He is just a product of the upbringing at that point. Regardless of anything it still infuriates me!

He is definetly the product of his upbringing and culture. I got a kick out of grandma's Durango with the custom rims..Gimme a break.  This kid is a prime example of what happens when idiots breed.  Going by the kid's remarks afterwards it won't be the last time he does something like this.  He could saved society a lot of headaches down the road if he would have just drove it off a cliff instead.