hey DL i heard you were a sabres fan...

Help Support Steer Planet:

nysteerguy

Yeah i am from western New York and I thought I had heard it was truth...thats awesome...

DL

nysteerguy

YOU BETCHA! And have I mentioned that we are currently #1 in the NHL - BFLO fans are very loyal!! ;D ;D

Williamsville --> Clarence ----> Bennington (Wyoming Co) - how about you?

Now NY isn't a big beef state (lots of black and white - a while back Wyoming Co had more cows than people) so my guess is you have left the Empire state for other pastures? I am in dead wing country (and is that boring?!)

Welcome aboard - I'll look at your more serious question after chores, DL

nysteerguy

well i live in panama new york which is near jamestown...you got the dairy deal right our county fair is big on dairy but our beef program is booming right now...anyway I had heard that you were originally from the area and i thought i had to ask...red informed me that you were both at the OBE which was interesting seeing as though I go every year now when i am break from school...the expo is like my cancun minus the partying, beach girls, oh and its colder and comes with a particular smell lol...anyway it was to confirm my beliefs lets just hope they can pull through...

DL

WOW - so you are still in NY - very cool and glad to hear the beef business is booming in WNY. Brockport - what are you studying?  I think of the Ohio Expo as a sort of spring break too! DL (cow) (cow) (red - where is the beef??)

red

NY, we always need good lawyers!
Now you guys are going to gang up on a poor Blue Jacket fan! We're 30-37-7 groan! :(
We did beat the deadwings last night, so that is a positive note!
Also OSU took out TN in the sweet 16 finals. Too close for comfort. But they came from a huge deficit to win!

DL- no idea on the beef. The admin of the board has been MIA for a while!? ???

Pouring down rain here! alfalfa field across the road is under water, so is my yard. So far no muskrats floating down the road!

Wet Red

genes

But the Canucks are on a roll....... (dog)

What....I couldn't leave a hockey thread untouched.  (clapping)

DL

Go Sabres! Eastern Division Champs! (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)

nysteerguy

Finally clinched it...Lets go SABRES!!! I was lucky enough to catch the game last night even though I have been buried in work at school...Although I am upset with Ohio State for losing yet again to those gators.

-NY

red

nysteerguy said:
Finally clinched it...Lets go SABRES!!! I was lucky enough to catch the game last night even though I have been buried in work at school...Although I am upset with Ohio State for losing yet again to those gators.

-NY

Tell me about it!!!!!!

Red (in mourning again) :'(

DL

BFLO Sabres - winners of the Presidents Trophy - team with most points in the league - not bad eh? On to visit Stanley!!! Go Sabres

nysteerguy

NY ISLANDERS should be no real threat in the first round, we are off to the big show...

ps-there isnt a ticket left on the face of this planet, I know I waited hours to try and get one.

-NYER

red

Oh well, at least I don't need to worry about standing in line to see the Columbus Blue Jackets in the playoff's. :'( Just can't crawl out of the basement.
How has weather been up your way NY?

Red

DL

NYer - Yup sold out all year long - incredible. Do you get it on TV? Hopefully we can ditch the Islanders in 4 - they don't have much finesse (although Ryan Smyth does have some) and they are a team like Ottawa - lets try to kill 'em before they start skating - thankfully we are healthy and we are deep! Go Sabres!!

red sorry about the BJs - maybe next year. Just think it is the first year that neither the winner or runner up (Carolina and Edmonton) has not made the play offs. Does that make my Oilers Smyth t- shirt a collectors item???

Fog so thick I couldn't see the cows and yes more snow!

DL
(cow) (cow) (cow)

genes

Apparently DiPietro is supposed to start for the Isles...I dunno....if he's not really healthy or in game mode, that could certainly help the Sabres.  I think with Dubeliewicz  (Saskatchewan boy..yay) getting them to the playoffs in the first place, yet not really having expectations, he had a chance of doing really well.  But you just never can tell what's going to happen.  That's the beauty of the playoffs :D

DL

Yeah, I don't think they treated DiPietro very well - sorta missed his concussion - this for the goalie they paid 37.5 million for with a 15 year contract! Go figure - he is a heck of a goalie. Dubeliewicz did a really nice job and Ryan Smyth was a nice addition - althought the poor Oilers are pretty empty now.  I am glad their gorrila was suspended - Sabres have beat them 3 out of 4 (I think) hope that string continues!  Are you cheering for the Canucks?