Hey Ellbee!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Off this topic but Elbee I was looking up the bull that they bred my red heifer. He's out of Leader. Name is Wizzard. He's white w/ black tips on his ears & black nose. *xAR43170 is the registration number. Also out of a Double Stuff cow. Can't find any TH/PHA status on him.

Red

ELBEE

red said:
Off this topic but Elbee I was looking up the bull that they bred my red heifer. He's out of Leader. Name is Wizzard. He's white w/ black tips on his ears & black nose. *xAR43170 is the registration number. Also out of a Double Stuff cow. Can't find any TH/PHA status on him.

Red
Looked him up on pedi. search, hope you dodge the defect bullet. Good luck, let us know?

red

Hate to sound this way but they bought her & bred her that way. She's clean so I don't have to worry about a decfective calf at least.

Red

DL

Hey ELBEE - what is the price of a Gizmo certificate? DL

ELBEE

I don't really know for sure. Bakenhus handles all billing, and since Gizmo died we sold cloning rights. I am no longer involved in any decisions on him. If they haven't gone up, they where $15.

DL

ELBEE said:
I don't really know for sure. Bakenhus handles all billing, and since Gizmo died we sold cloning rights. I am no longer involved in any decisions on him. If they haven't gone up, they where $15.

Darn, and here I thought I was going to get to bother you in person (or at least on the phone ;D) - thanks for the info - who has the cloning rights? Do you anticipate billions of little Gizmos?

DL

ELBEE said:
Bakenhus and Coover. Last I herd it wasn't going to well, (tissue was collected after lightening strike)!

Ah, fried cells, could be an issue...where was he when he got struck? was he the only one? .

Latest posts