Holiday Classic Sale in Zanesville, OH

Help Support Steer Planet:

showsteerdlux

Soehnlen Cattle Co. said:
showsteernc said:
5 lost her pregnancy, so there was a 5x that had a HW out of the same dam instead of the Walks Alone mating. Remember her selling, but don't remember price. I have a good many written down so if you need any specific ones let me know.
The lot 5 recip aborted just before sale time. the mating was a Walks Alone x throg 5M donor. That lot was the reason i went to the sale. Just my luck haha. But the replaced lot was a full sib the the 2009 Grand champion steer and 2007 reserve grand champion steer in Denver. It was a HW x 7063. Donor cow for Mimms and Sharp. unsexed
Yea I heard them say she had aborted, but I didn't write down what the replacement pregnancy was. Did you get it?

vet tech

showsteernc said:
Soehnlen Cattle Co. said:
showsteernc said:
5 lost her pregnancy, so there was a 5x that had a HW out of the same dam instead of the Walks Alone mating. Remember her selling, but don't remember price. I have a good many written down so if you need any specific ones let me know.
The lot 5 recip aborted just before sale time. the mating was a Walks Alone x throg 5M donor. That lot was the reason i went to the sale. Just my luck haha. But the replaced lot was a full sib the the 2009 Grand champion steer and 2007 reserve grand champion steer in Denver. It was a HW x 7063. Donor cow for Mimms and Sharp. unsexed
Yea I heard them say she had aborted, but I didn't write down what the replacement pregnancy was. Did you get it?
No i didn't, but I talked to Reiter the night before the sale and thats what he said had happened. I bought three HW x 7063 eggs from the Donor's Unlimited sale 2 years back and ended up with a bull and a heifer. Still have the heifer and she looks fantastic, the bull is now a steer and is being shown in WV.

cowchaser

I heard that the pregancy 5x hw x 7063 and  lot 4a hw x 9p pregancy went to Kastle's in michigan.  I worked the winner circle sale and recip cows where moved over there to get a ride.

vet tech

cowchaser said:
I heard that the pregancy 5x hw x 7063 and  lot 4a hw x 9p pregancy went to Kastle's in michigan.  I worked the winner circle sale and recip cows where moved over there to get a ride.
They will make out good with both of those matings. I have HW x 9P and aliasx 9P calves coming this spring, hoping for some smokies

showsteerdlux

cowchaser said:
They got a heck of a deal on the lot 4a, sold for about $2200 if I remember correctly.