Horse exports......

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jill

One more thing, the picture of Hillary sitting there crying to me speaks volumes about why this country DOESN"T need a woman for president, when the going gets tough, the tough don't cry!

garybob

showsteerdlux said:
I am not impressed with Obama and if our country thinks that he can change washington... They are right. he will change it and turn it upside down and twist it up even worse than it is now. i was in Illinois last year and while I was waiting to watch a cow being flushed I heard the locals talking about what they thought of Obama. None of it was good and they used plenty of expletives to get the point across about what they thought of him. our country has come to a point of where we need to stop being so receptive and open minded when it comes to these issues in politics. Our founding fathers based this country on the Lord and I am proud to say that I am a believer in "In GOD We Trust". No not in muhammed we trust but"In GOD We Trust". Ok Ill step off my soapbox now.
Y'all,
Ok, as Voters, we need to be objective, and get all the facts.Let's get something straight--He's Church of Christ, not Muslim. Many of you are confusing Him with Mr. Ellison from Minnesota, the Congressman,  Who is, in fact, a Muslim. Mr. Ellison is the one who said He'd like to one day, be "sworn in" on the Koran. It wasn't Barrack Obama.
That being said, I won't vote for Obama, based on his lack of experience.  He's a first-time Senator, nothing more. The only level-headed and experienced Democrat in this race "bowed out" the other day. Bill Richardson was more qualified than either Hillary or Obama. And, neither of these two have enough first-hand experience in Federal Politics yet, to qualify them for Chief Executive.

GB

Doc

[.
[/quote]Y'all,
Ok, as Voters, we need to be objective, and get all the facts.Let's get something straight--He's Church of Christ, not Muslim. Many of you are confusing Him with Mr. Ellison from Minnesota, the Congressman,  Who is, in fact, a Muslim. He's the one who said He'd like to one day, be "sworn in" on the Koran. It wasn't Barrack Obama.
That being said, I won't vote for Obama, based on his lack of experience.  He's a first-time Senator, nothing more. The only level-headed and experienced Democrat in this race "bowed out" the other day. Bill Richardson was more qualified than either Hillary or Obama. And, neither of these two have enough first-hand experience in Federal Politics yet, to qualify them for Chief Executive.

GB
[/quote]
GB, Obama was raised as a Muslim & only joined a Christian based faith 7 years ago.

dutch pride

w we moved from discussing horse exports to politics, I don't know????  if you all feel that both Democratic candidates are unqualified does that mean you will all be voting republican this year? I for one find the races very interesting this year. We have two Dem's running neck and neck and at least three Republicans still very much in the thick of things. Seems like the last couple election, the candidate were almost decided already after Iowa and New Hampshire. Michigan moved up its primary this year but we are seeming ignored by most of the candidates in both primaries. Really sad because as a state we are in bad shape with record high unemployment and an almost none existent housing market, New home construction in our county was down on 07 by 60% over 06. Banks are in trouble by developers defaulting on "spec" houses. Builders and contractors closing or laying off most of there workers. Seems like it would be a good chance for candidate to let us know what what they can do to help turn things around but I get the impression that do not want to deal with "problems" just like to criticize others. If they do not want to tackle Michigan's issues, what will they do when the rest of the US is in the same situation because I am not sure that our state will be the only one in this situation, we are just the first.

garybob

dutch pride said:
w we moved from discussing horse exports to politics, I don't know????  if you all feel that both Democratic candidates are unqualified does that mean you will all be voting republican this year? I for one find the races very interesting this year. We have two Dem's running neck and neck and at least three Republicans still very much in the thick of things. Seems like the last couple election, the candidate were almost decided already after Iowa and New Hampshire. Michigan moved up its primary this year but we are seeming ignored by most of the candidates in both primaries. Really sad because as a state we are in bad shape with record high unemployment and an almost none existent housing market, New home construction in our county was down on 07 by 60% over 06. Banks are in trouble by developers defaulting on "spec" houses. Builders and contractors closing or laying off most of there workers. Seems like it would be a good chance for candidate to let us know what what they can do to help turn things around but I get the impression that do not want to deal with "problems" just like to criticize others. If they do not want to tackle Michigan's issues, what will they do when the rest of the US is in the same situation because I am not sure that our state will be the only one in this situation, we are just the first.
Not just in Michigan. It's here, too. Many of you know  that WalMart and Tyson have either directly or indirectly(IBM, Hewlett-packard, Proctor&Gamble,etc) brought a lot of people into the NW Arkansas Metro area. We'ra almost one, giant Sub-urb from Neosho, Missouri all the way down to Alma/Fort Smith. In Benton County, many developers went crazy, and built 15 years' worth of houses in 7 years. More than one residential and commercial contractor has handed their Banker "the Keys".

"trickle-down" Economics doesn't work.

GB

kane1598

SWMO said:
I usually avoid all political discussions but did anybody else catch what Obama said after winning Iowa?  I am paraphrasing "I will change the face of America and will also change the face of the world". 

Now Obama comes from a Muslim background.  Isn't that pretty much the same philosophy as Osma bin Laden?  I think Obama is the scariest candidate for President of the USA that I can remember.  How many of you all saw the picture circulating of him refusing to place his hand over his heart during the Pledge of Allegience earlier in 07?

How do you know that some one on this blog is of Muslim background and how can you at all compare Obama to bin Laden.  I think that is a racist statement, and absolutley an ignorant one.  Good people come in all colors and religions.  Intelligence to me is more important than the plegde of allegence.  I think everyone should be respected and presidential candidates should be studied not judged. 

Doc

kane1598 said:
SWMO said:
I usually avoid all political discussions but did anybody else catch what Obama said after winning Iowa?  I am paraphrasing "I will change the face of America and will also change the face of the world". 

Now Obama comes from a Muslim background.  Isn't that pretty much the same philosophy as Osma bin Laden?  I think Obama is the scariest candidate for President of the USA that I can remember.  How many of you all saw the picture circulating of him refusing to place his hand over his heart during the Pledge of Allegience earlier in 07?

How do you know that some one on this blog is of Muslim background and how can you at all compare Obama to bin Laden.  I think that is a racist statement, and absolutley an ignorant one.  Good people come in all colors and religions.  Intelligence to me is more important than the plegde of allegence.  I think everyone should be respected and presidential candidates should be studied not judged. 
I don't understand how you can say that intelligence is more important than the pledge of allegiance. I've got a lot of friends right now fighting for the right to say that "pledge" & they are pretty intelligent people. It sounds like SWMO has studied the candidates enough to be able to state some facts. I'm definitely against Obama, 1- he's too young & inexperienced, 2- he hasn't accomplished anything as a Senator, 3-shouldn't be elected the President of the most influential & powerful country in the world just because Oprah says so. I don't think America is ready for a woman or a black president ,either one. I don't think the rest of the world is ready for that either.

renegade

This would be the first year i would be able to vote in a presidential election but i have already decided not to, for two reasons 1)Idaho's electoral votes will be repblican 2) I cant say i am impressed with any of the candidates that have been presented. I agree 100% with everything Doc just said. Also, the pledge of allegiance is essentially what the united states of america stands for, even if you dont believe in "under god" (i personally would be outraged to have "under god" taken out)  you still cant deny the rest of the pledge if you really are a grateful american citizen and i for one do not think that you should be leading a country that you dont believe in

showsteerdlux

kane1598 said:
SWMO said:

I know many good people that are of different colors and religions, but there is no way on earth that I am voting for a muslim.

Sorry but I truly believe that America has been way to open on accepting other religions and enough is enough. If you will remember it was only six and a half years ago that the muslims flew plains into some buildings in the name of jihad and killed thousands. If this man running for president will not even say the pledge of allegience then who knows what he'll come up with if he is ellected. Sorry but I don't want anyone with those kind of ties to be leading the country that I am proud to be a citizen of.

O yea just remember no matter how bad Washington gets, THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN. ;D

kane1598

showsteerdlux said:
kane1598 said:
SWMO said:

I know many good people that are of different colors and religions, but there is no way on earth that I am voting for a muslim.

Sorry but I truly believe that America has been way to open on accepting other religions and enough is enough. If you will remember it was only six and a half years ago that the muslims flew plains into some buildings in the name of jihad and killed thousands. If this man running for president will not even say the pledge of allegience then who knows what he'll come up with if he is ellected. Sorry but I don't want anyone with those kind of ties to be leading the country that I am proud to be a citizen of.

O yea just remember no matter how bad Washington gets, THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN. ;D

Everyone is entitled to there beleifs, but just remember, you could be sitting in a nursing home, on your death bed and your only friend could be a muslim or a buddhist or a jew. What goes around comes around.

showsteerdlux

I didn't say that I didn't want them here but i did say that I do not want them taking over our country. I am willing to meet people of different religions and discuss politics with them. As Doc said, America is not ready yet for a woman or a black muslim to lead our country. Just remember it has barely been a hundred years since slavery has been totally cut out. If everyone thinks that Bush has made a mess then Lord bless us if Billary or Obama get in, because watch out world we'll have an even bigger mess on our hands with our liberal buddies in Washington.

renegade

I dont judge people by there religon. I dont go to church but i believe in god and dont feel that i have to go to church every sunday to show my faith, i would rather be outside in the beautiful place god created for us. But i am good friends with people from lots of religons and i am very eager to learn about there beliefs. I had never heard of mormons really until i moved back to idaho and my friends will happily tell me all about it if i ask them and i have. But just because i respect them and their religon doesnt mean i would want a mormon president or a muslim president because they are soooo strong into their religon that (for example) i think mormon could be swayed by a head of church, i have heard people reffer to mormanism as a cult but i feel that romney is an ok candidate. You cant muslims arent because look at the suicide bombers. Just because i dont want one of these people for president doesnt mean im rasicist.

ROAD WARRIOR

IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO PLEDGE ALLIGENCE TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - DON'T RUN FOR PRESIDENT - GET THE HELL OUT!  RW

KDSC

ROAD WARRIOR said:
IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO PLEDGE ALLIGENCE TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - DON'T RUN FOR PRESIDENT - GET THE HELL OUT!  RW
  (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) well said (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)

Telos

Oprah is the one person we all need to be afraid of. She seems to have all of American in the palm of her hands. Whatever she says becomes the gospel. She scares me!!!

If Obama becomes President, Oprah will have even more influence on the way we think and Dr. Phil will be telling us how to live. Double scarey.

showsteerdlux

ROAD WARRIOR said:
Thankyou for saying this. Couldn't be said any better! (clapping)

garybob

KDSC said:
ROAD WARRIOR said:
  (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) well said (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)
Obama didn't refuse to say the pledge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It was Ellis, or Ellison ( can't remember which), the Jr. Congressman from MN, and HE IS A MUSLIM, NOT OBAMA.

You guys are worse than my Grandpa, who always said : "One N!@##%$@! looks just like another. I think We shouldn't have stopped lynching."

GB

ROAD WARRIOR

garybob said:
KDSC said:
ROAD WARRIOR said:
Obama didn't refuse to say the pledge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It was Ellis, or Ellison ( can't remember which), the Jr. Congressman from MN, and HE IS A MUSLIM, NOT OBAMA.

You guys are worse than my Grandpa, who always said : "One N!@##%$@! looks just like another. I think We shouldn't have stopped lynching."

GB

GB - I really don't care which one refused - who ever it was needs to be thrown out of the country or charged with treason - not elected to run the country that they obviosly have no respect for. It seems odd to me that Obama didn't convert until the politics warrented it. My grandpa always said you can put a pig in a dress but it's still a pig.

shorthorns r us

ROAD WARRIOR said:
garybob said:
KDSC said:
ROAD WARRIOR said:

GB

GB - I really don't care which one refused - who ever it was needs to be thrown out of the country or charged with treason - not elected to run the country that they obviosly have no respect for. It seems odd to me that Obama didn't convert until the politics warrented it. My grandpa always said you can put a pig in a dress but it's still a pig.

I have the picture of Barrack Hussein Obama refusing to salute during the Pledge of Allegiance.  Heading out the door for church.  Will find it later.

renegade

I saw the pic of him standing on a platform with hillary and two other people (cant remember who) and he didnt have his hand on his heart. I dont think everyone on here is saying he is muslim, just that he was raised muslim.

Latest posts