how do you cheer yourself up?

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

ITBA- KK is too sophisticated to be bothered w/ anything other than the finest nip.

I think part of my problem is the fact that I am having trouble eating. If those that met me can believe this but I've lost about 10 pounds since all this started. I haven't weighed this since middle school. It's funny but there are things I can hardly eat anymore. Worst thing is that i can't stomach beef. Had a steak the other night & it about made me sick. Of course I can't eat pork because that would be carnivorous.  :D
Trying to get cheese, milk shakes & ensure as much as possible.

thanks for all the suggestions. I'm trying some & will also see the doctor to make sure I'm on the right med's.

Red

Show Dad

red said:
SD - we just finally got Killer Kitty into rehab for his nip problem. It was getting so bad that he had a $300 a day habit. I caught him growing catnip in between the rows of corn. He had nip stashed through out the house. The final straw came when I caught him snorting the nip. He also was using the credit card to buy catnip toys on-line. It was a very sad case of nip addiction.

Please- don't use nip. It can fry what little gray brain cells you have left!

Red  (lol)

Oh, I know how KK feels. The ever increasing spiral of needing the nip. I thought I had meet KK before. It all seems like a blur now.

I hope KK doesn't have any flashbacks?

As for lost grey matter I just have to go down to the store and pick some up and then I am good to go! 8)

red

SD said:
red said:
SD - we just finally got Killer Kitty into rehab for his nip problem. It was getting so bad that he had a $300 a day habit. I caught him growing catnip in between the rows of corn. He had nip stashed through out the house. The final straw came when I caught him snorting the nip. He also was using the credit card to buy catnip toys on-line. It was a very sad case of nip addiction.

Please- don't use nip. It can fry what little gray brain cells you have left!

Red  (lol)

Oh, I know how KK feels. The ever increasing spiral of needing the nip. I thought I had meet KK before. It all seems like a blur now.

I hope KK doesn't have any flashbacks?

As for lost grey matter I just have to go down to the store and pick some up and then I am good to go! 8)

KK came home one night mumbling about being probed & spaceships. We just thought he had some bad nip.
Parents- don't let your kids or kitty's get hooked on catnip. This is the result of a nipped out cat. Very sad.

Attachments

• killer kitty.jpg
    killer kitty.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 265

OH Breeder

Cathy,
Forgot to tell you something. I was on Marinol and Megase for quite sometime after surgery. I lost about 70lbs and had to gain it fast but had NO appetitie. Those protein drinks tasted like saw dust and I tried everything. Marinol and Megase are GREAT for appetite.  Mention it to your physician. The marinol has a calming effect as well. If your nutrition is not up to snuff it effects EVERYTHING.
Cheer up. Hope to see you at the fair.!

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-9308-Marinol+Oral.aspx?drugid=9308&drugname=Marinol+Oral

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-6899-Megace+Oral.aspx?drugid=6899&drugname=Megace+Oral

red

is megestrol the same thing? My oncologist had put me one that earlier but the hospital took me off it.

Red

Show Dad

KK has those glassy looking eyes which is a symptom of Catatonic Reduced Induced Mouse Enigmas or more commonly known as CRIME. This leads to all sorts of problems for the owners. Like missing remotes and lost keys. If you see this in your family feline please dial your local catnip hotline or 1-800-555-MEOW.

Take action now. Don't let you cat become the next alien guinea pig.
<alien>

aj

Watching a couple of young calves feeling onery and playing in cool weather and butting heads.

farmgirl760

I totally understand being depressed right now!
To cheer me up I will either go for a walk around the property and stop by the duck pond we have and watch our ducks swim, or go out and let the calves out without there mamas and watch them run and play. When I let the mamas out with them they usually stay sucked up near them and wont have fun.

I try and get out and talk to the animals at least once a day cause they are the best listeners!

I hope you feel better soon Red!!