How many days does it take to get a response when feeding Shag?

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

I am behind the 8 ball this Summer with Grant's calves as we are busy getting a show barn moved in.  I will not have the calves under  fans until about a month prior to the County fair.  Will I get a response with feeding Shag in 30 days.  Should I start feeding even before I get them in the barn or is it going to be a waste of $$$?

Thanks,

RSC

kanshow

I'm not sure about Shag but Sunglo's Epic says 60 days - I would think they would be similar.    I did get a report from one guy that had been feeding Epic for 45 days and was seeing a difference. 

chambero

We started a calf on Shag around the first of April and I was seeing enough to make me think it was working by early to mid May.  Rest of our calves went on it Sunday.

RSC

chambero said:
We started a calf on Shag around the first of April and I was seeing enough to make me think it was working by early to mid May.  Rest of our calves went on it Sunday.
Thanks, I think I will give it a try.  Do you think it helps with disposition at all?

Thanks,

RSC

chambero

Can't tell.  The one we feed it to is our ornriest one, but he was that way to begin with.  He's really not that bad, but he's a handful for my 9 year old.