hs nobodies fool

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
6,417
Location
western kansas
Has anyone an idea on her pha status. I have heard that her offspring line were showing pha positive. Since fool goes back to paramount a pha carrier it might be feasible. Just thowing it out there. Just looking for information as I want to be nobodies fool..... get it? heh heh  ;D
 

DL

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
3,622
aj said:
Has anyone an idea on her pha status. I have heard that her offspring line were showing pha positive. Since fool goes back to paramount a pha carrier it might be feasible. Just thowing it out there. Just looking for information as I want to be nobodies fool..... get it? heh heh  ;D

ha ha! I am not aware that she has been tested and since she is 22 (or would be if alive) and since samples disappear she may never be tested. You are right she does go to Paramount on the sire side thru her paternal granddam - the sire ZTA Jasper 632R has the Wise prefix and appears to be a fullblood - I haven't heard anything but you run in higher circles than I ::) ::) ::)

I'll betcha that the Canadian Shorthorn Association is delighted they never opened their herd book
;D
 

garybob

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 4, 2007
Messages
1,634
Location
NW Arkansas
dragon lady said:
aj said:
Has anyone an idea on her pha status. I have heard that her offspring line were showing pha positive. Since fool goes back to paramount a pha carrier it might be feasible. Just thowing it out there. Just looking for information as I want to be nobodies fool..... get it? heh heh  ;D

ha ha! I am not aware that she has been tested and since she is 22 (or would be if alive) and since samples disappear she may never be tested. You are right she does go to Paramount on the sire side thru her paternal granddam - the sire ZTA Jasper 632R has the Wise prefix and appears to be a fullblood - I haven't heard anything but you run in higher circles than I ::) ::) ::)

I'll betcha that the Canadian Shorthorn Association is delighted they never opened their herd book
;D
Oh, Dear DL! Don't get me started. I'm just now getting back on everyone's good side.
 

DL

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
3,622
garybob said:
dragon lady said:
aj said:
Has anyone an idea on her pha status. I have heard that her offspring line were showing pha positive. Since fool goes back to paramount a pha carrier it might be feasible. Just thowing it out there. Just looking for information as I want to be nobodies fool..... get it? heh heh  ;D

ha ha! I am not aware that she has been tested and since she is 22 (or would be if alive) and since samples disappear she may never be tested. You are right she does go to Paramount on the sire side thru her paternal granddam - the sire ZTA Jasper 632R has the Wise prefix and appears to be a fullblood - I haven't heard anything but you run in higher circles than I ::) ::) ::)

I'll betcha that the Canadian Shorthorn Association is delighted they never opened their herd book
;D
Oh, Dear DL! Don't get me started. I'm just now getting back on everyone's good side.

garybob - You never were on my bad side so I gave you a karma point! I musta  pi**ed off somebody or bodies 'cause my karma falls when I don't even post! Good ol' Show Heifer is working her buns off trying to keep it from going negative  ;) ;)I guess it could be the karma fairy which of course is different from the fertility ditty! Keep on postin' (cow) (cow) (cow)
 

Show Heifer

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
2,221
Hey DL, I am trying...but I must not be on the board more than others....as I can't keep it up!!! Ya know you can only use karma every hour!!
But I would rather have good goo-goo with the cow fertility fairy than with the karma fairy!!! Please  note I said COW fertility fairy, not just fertility fairy!!! EEEKKK :eek:
 

red

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
7,850
Location
LaRue, Ohio
I get the feeling I'm getting blamed for the falling karma, but it's not me. I just use it to raise those that have fallen way off because they may have offended someone.

Red
 

DL

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
3,622
Show Heifer said:
Hey DL, I am trying...but I must not be on the board more than others....as I can't keep it up!!! Ya know you can only use karma every hour!!
But I would rather have good goo-goo with the cow fertility fairy than with the karma fairy!!! Please  note I said COW fertility fairy, not just fertility fairy!!! EEEKKK :eek:

SH - I am hoping the BIVINE fertility fairy sprinkles Bovine fertility fairy dust on the big cow just bred to Wymore - I and can't seem to keep the fickle karma fairy happy so it reminds me a bit about the fickle finger of fate and the farkle family one laugh in - AAOK should remember them! ::) ::) :eek: :eek: (dog) (dog) (clapping) (lol)
 

stick

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
388
one ringy dingy, two ringy dingy,... is this the party to whom I am speaking?
 

Show Heifer

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
2,221
DL, Hope the fertility fairy finds you....she couldn't locate me on my second set of embryos. Maybe she is up with you!! (clapping)
 

DL

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
3,622
stick said:
one ringy dingy, two ringy dingy,... is this the party to whom I am speaking?

hey stick - as I recall there were snorts (or something like snorts) after "is this the party to whom I am speaking?" I don't know if we have a snort icon - seems like something Jason should look into

oh sorry about the SH - I'll send her your way - I believe she too travels by broom (clapping) (clapping)
;)
 

stick

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
388
hey SH, I hear that they re expecting a paper bag shortage here in Iowa, can one last for the rest of the season? ;D ;D I still trust in Kirk, It's the 2 coordinators that I have my doubts about.
 

Show Heifer

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
2,221
Yes, paper bags are in supply...I hear Iowa State is stealing them all!!! (clapping) (clapping)

I still have hope....I AM the eternal optimist!!! GO HAWKS!!! (clapping) (clapping)

In Kirk I trust.....I'm with you on the "assistants"..... ???
 

afhm

Well-known member
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
1,621
Location
parts unknown
I think the paper bag shipment to Iowa got detoured through Austin, Norman, Florida and all the other upset schools over the weekend.  It was an upset and near upset weekend for quite a few of the top 25.
 
Top