I will join in

Help Support Steer Planet:

Will

Here is a heifer we sold this fall that is in a sale tomorrow.

Attachments

• ShorthornHeiferSetof3 001[1].JPG
    ShorthornHeiferSetof3 001[1].JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 475

Will

I would like everyone's opinion.  She is a shorthorn born March 2007. 

knabe

for me she's a little pinchy behind the shoulders and tapers to her rear too much for me, it could be she just has her right rear leg set in too far.  nice top line, ties in good on her shoulders on top as well as her neck coming out of her shoulder.  photo angle doesn't let me see her shoulder angle good enough, got some growth in her. would like to see her scapula lay down a little flatter in the front, which by blowing her up a little behind her shoulders would do.  and to quote garybob, nice bermuda grass, if that's what it is.  we don't get to see to much of it out here in CA.  what's the weed behind the calf?  beautiful country, you are lucky.

CAB

I like her. Where's the sale?  She maybe one that I could see bumping a couple of times.

OH Breeder

I like her. Lots of body. Nice clean neck and great top line looks like. Nice job clipping. What is she out of, sire dam....etc.

How did she sell? Hope you got what you wanted. I think that is a great photo, so hard to get good ones. (clapping)

Will

I can not take credit for having her look so good.  Jared Bedwell put her together and took the picture.  She was sold to a guy by the name of Kevin Riemen ( not sure on the spelling) from South Dakota.  I think he does some stuff with Griswold.  I am sure she is for sale again because I was told he bought her to resell.  She is out of a Navaho son who is out of the same cow that raised the champion female at Tulsa a few years ago, and has Improver 57, Mr Gus 80c, and Mr impact Shaker on the cow side.  She comes from our very best cow family.  She is the first calf I have ever sold out of her dam, and their has been plenty of chances to sell others.  We have a 3/4 sister left that I really like still left.