I'll show you mine

Help Support Steer Planet:

itk

Oakbar I'm offically calling you out. I want to see a picture of this greatest bull ever. I know we have done this before but I would like to see pics of everybodys herd bulls past and present (except for JIT he would just make us all look bad). Here is a picture of JA/RF Voyager I will try to get some pictures of other bulls we have had in the past.

Attachments

• voyager-naile04.jpg
    voyager-naile04.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 952

justme

lol Hopefully someones future herd bull here.  HINT HINT HINT...he's forsale lol

Oh I'm bad but i couldn't resist

Attachments

• mucho dinero.jpg
    mucho dinero.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,286

shortyjock89

Itk- I didn't know you guys bought Voyager.  I really liked him the first time I saw him as a calf at Denny's house.  Anyhow, here's our current herd bull, DMS Magic Man GR 650.  He's a CCC Gold Rush son, and his cow is Rainbow Snowflower.  He's a baby in the picture, but he's turning out to be a pretty good bull we think.   

mm1.jpg

Chap

1 - Exclusive - Headliner x Perfection K2 - PB Sim
2 and 3 - Cashman - Dream On x Perfection K2 - PB Sim
4 - Triple Threat - Covino III x Yardley Revere - PB Maine
5 - 8 Mile - Yardley Grand Canyon x Pollfleck - 3/4 sim

Attachments

• 8mile3yr.JPG
    8mile3yr.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 891
  • Triple Threat.JPG
    Triple Threat.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 914
  • CNS%20Cashman_small[1].jpg
    CNS%20Cashman_small[1].jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 913
  • cashman4.jpg
    cashman4.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 907
  • CNS%20Exclusive%20R511_small.jpg
    CNS%20Exclusive%20R511_small.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 934

vet tech

Wayne (Irish Whiskey x Draft Pick)

Attachments

• bull pictures 016.jpg
    bull pictures 016.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 868
  • bull pictures 022.jpg
    bull pictures 022.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 873

farmboy

pale face x angus

i call him bull  ;D some of my buddys dubbed him bubble a$$ lol

hes not in good condition right now, coming off a hard winter, but i put one in there when he was             

and a cute little heifer sired by him

Attachments

• cow pics 004.jpg
    cow pics 004.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 1,075
  • guess the sire.jpg
    guess the sire.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 1,110
  • cow pics 007.jpg
    cow pics 007.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 1,105
  • cow pics 006.jpg
    cow pics 006.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 1,191
  • cow pics 005.jpg
    cow pics 005.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 1,151

justintime

Here are some that I don't think I have posted before. The first is HC Visionary 022R ( a TH and PHA free son of X Ray Vision) that we are using on our black and Char X cows in our commercial herd.
Second is WF Player, purchased from Wankel Farms in ILL. Player was sired by Woodland Coach. Player turned out to be a TH carrier but we tested all his daughters and kept the TH free ones in our herd. They are good trouble free cows.
Third is Rainbow Focus who was purchased in Denver. He is a son of Huberdale Mastercharge 42T and CF 4 Queens x* ( the former US National Champion female)
I will try to find some more later

Attachments

• HC Visionary 022R.jpg
    HC Visionary 022R.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 825
  • WF Player 2005.jpg-sm.jpg
    WF Player 2005.jpg-sm.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 799
  • Rainbow Focus 002.jpg
    Rainbow Focus 002.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 783

BCCC

Chap... How old is exclusive? Have any pictures of calves if hes had any?

JIT, I have seen  HC Visionary 022R on here some where!!!

They look realy good!

Chap

Exclusive is a 3 year old now.  I have some pics to dig up.  will do that and post

itk

JIT I said you couldn't play. Here are a few more bulls we have had. Studley was champion bull at Louisville and reserve at Denver. The other bull is a THF son of DV out of Augusta Pride 3127.

Attachments

• WHR RT Vision's Pride 312.jpg
    WHR RT Vision's Pride 312.jpg
    900.7 KB · Views: 772
  • 131 Studley.jpg
    131 Studley.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 760

itk

Here is a smaller pic of the second bull sorry.

Attachments

• WHR RT Vision's Pride 312.jpg
    WHR RT Vision's Pride 312.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 706

oakbar

Whoa there ITK,

I never said I had a "secret" bull--I just said I'd like to so I could help the suspense.   I didn't know I'd make anyone upset enough to "call me out"!!    

We AI every female we have to someone else's "name" bull and I just thought the whole "secret" thing was getting a little out of hand.  My point was that I don't know any breeders who actually want to keep their superior genetics a secret!!  Most of them are in the business to sell cattle and that is usually best accomplished by advertising their genetics.   Perhaps there's a better way I don't know about, though.

I don't really have any secrets, in fact, the only mature bull  I own is my bargain basement clean up bull  KC Chief's Pride.  I'll attach the only picture I have of him-- although its not a very good picture--just to show everyone I'm not keeping a secret!!  I guess I also thought that if I did want to keep a bull "secret" I wouldn't want other people dropping hints about him on an open forum.   But like I said, maybe there's something I don't understand!!

Attachments

• KC Chiefs Pride.JPG
    KC Chiefs Pride.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 688

Davis Shorthorns

Here is our bull DF Hunters Buckshot 16
This is when he was a little over 2 years old
He is out of K-Kim Revamp

Attachments

• Hunter2.JPG
    Hunter2.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 673

itk

Oakbar, AI was never very successful at our place so we had to over compensate with our herd bulls. I get it post a inconspicuous pic of your bull so we can't tell how great he is. Just show us enough to keep us on the edge of our seat but not show us the total package. I usually have to pay $20 for that kind of treatment. ;D

oakbar

ITK,

Next time make sure you know who you are "calling out".  I would never claim that one of my animals was "the best to walk the face of the earth"!!  That's not my style and most of the people I talk with on SP would know that.  As far as what $20 will buy you-- I'll have to take your word for it--never had to resort to that myself!!

Now, once you and    OAKVIEW      settle your differences, maybe you could apologize for dragging me into this whole mess and brag about your "secret bulls" to someone who cares!!

I don't appreciate being besmirched by someone who can't keep their user names straight!!  Learn to read or quit posting such strong opinions!!

jimmyski

oakbar said:
ITK,

Next time make sure you know who you are "calling out".   I would never claim that one of my animals was "the best to walk the face of the earth"!!   That's not my style and most of the people I talk with on SP would know that.   As far as what $20 will buy you-- I'll have to take your word for it--never had to resort to that myself!!

Now, once you and    OAKVIEW      settle your differences, maybe you could apologize for dragging me into this whole mess and brag about your "secret bulls" to someone who cares!!

I don't appreciate being besmirched by someone who can't keep their user names straight!!   Learn to read or quit posting such strong opinions!!

Whoa there oakbar!! I think this post was all in jest! I have never seen ITK personally attack anyone on this forum. I know he said he was calling you out but I believe it was all in fun. I guess only ITK can answer that question for sure, but I'm pretty sure if you don't read to much into his posts, you would see that they seem all in fun.

justme

yeah just the other day I was getting private messages thinking I was justamom....people type faster than they think sometimes.  Just relax and let's have some fun on here again.  geeessssshhhhh

Jill

Whoa there big boy, I'm sitting here laughing through this entire post, surely you can see the humor in this (and the other topic).  On a lighter note isn't that Kim Bond and Nancy Grathwohl in the 1999 picture itk posted?