in need of a good show heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

cattlegirl36

I am looking for a good quilty show heifer to be shown june-august. I live in north central indiana and would like it to be within reasoable driving distance and also reasonably priced.  If you have anything please pm me with your price, location and pictures would also be great, thanks in advance

ShowmanQ

I PMed you, COME AND GET HER OUT OF OUR BARN YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED ;)

CT

Sent you a message,pm me if you need more info.  Thanks

Dooling1

You got mail.

Our best three heifers are still left.

ShowmanQ said:
I PMed you, COME AND GET HER OUT OF OUR BARN YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED ;)

Throttle

I still have the heifers in this link.

http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/index.php?topic=6173.0

There is also a Heatwave that is really good. The pix are from Sept and the Friction and HW haven't been messed with a whole lot, but a kid who is showing one of our steers has been working the Dr Who heifer a little and I think she will be at the Lima show next weekend. They all look very good and I don't think anyone would be disapointed in them for the price. Take your pick for $2000. I'm in West Central OH

Mitchm

cattlegirl36 said:
I am looking for a good quilty show heifer to be shown june-august. I live in north central indiana and would like it to be within reasoable driving distance and also reasonably priced.  If you have anything please pm me with your price, location and pictures would also be great, thanks in advance
Hi Look at fesmireshowcattle.com

Mitchm

cattlegirl36 said:
Look on fesmireshowcattle.com

Ol Roy

I have a really nice heatwave in westcentral IN well worth the money.  Also have some angus heifers that are phenominal.