Is anyone Planning a Get Together in Denver this Year?

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

We got busy last year and didn't make it to the coffee break,  Is anyone planning a small get together this year?  Will be there on Saturday of the Display Bulls!

RSC

RSC

red said:
Sorry, but I doubt if cookies will get sent this year.

Red
Thanks Cathy,  The cookies aren't necessary just a spot to meet and Introduce is all that's needed.

Tony

cowz

We can meet at the Pfizer hospitality trailer again or we will have Shorthorns on the hill this year.  It sounds like everyone will be there for clubby weekend in the yards....so what is your preference.?

RSC

cowz said:
We can meet at the Pfizer hospitality trailer again or we will have Shorthorns on the hill this year.  It sounds like everyone will be there for clubby weekend in the yards....so what is your preference.?
Somewhere in the Yards would be best.  Pfizer trailer sounds good.  Just name the time.

RSC

cowz

I will call Dr. Libby and ask permission, last year she said it was no big deal....they just love to have people come in the trailer...get a free hat, snacks and coffee.  I will check the schedule out and figure out a good time.

farwest

Toney, could you snap a pic of yourself and post on here to prepare the dwellers for the shock.  I"m not sure how well the medical staff could handle that many feinting people.(clapping) (lol) O0

RSC

farwest said:
Toney, could you snap a pic of yourself and post on here to prepare the dwellers for the shock.  I"m not sure how well the medical staff could handle that many feinting people.(clapping) (lol) O0
  Not Me, But this Beauty will Be There!

RSC

Attachments

• Ron in Good Form.jpg
    Ron in Good Form.jpg
    586.2 KB · Views: 581

farwest

whoever it is must now dennis pearson, i zoomed and noticed a pearson club calves hat. the suspense is mounting.

RSC

farwest said:
whoever it is must now dennis pearson, i zoomed and noticed a pearson club calves hat. the suspense is mounting.
  I think thats a Union Pin on his shirt?

RSC

M Bar

M Bar will be at Denver on the hill with our Shorthorns and Shorthorn plus cattle.  Planning on being there Jan 13th until After the open heifer show.  Look for the M Bar stalls in the shorthorn area and a fat guy with a black cowboy hat.

ROAD WARRIOR

M Bar said:
M Bar will be at Denver on the hill with our Shorthorns and Shorthorn plus cattle.  Planning on being there Jan 13th until After the open heifer show.  Look for the M Bar stalls in the shorthorn area and a fat guy with a black cowboy hat.

You just described half of my friends M BAR!  ;-) RW

ShowmanQ

M Bar said:

You are going to have to be slightly more specific (lol) I know several Big 'ol Boys who raise cattle and sport black cowboy hats.

jason

I don't think I am going to be able to make it this year, but I am going to plan ahead to get up there next year.

Davis Shorthorns

M Bar said:

Oh come now you arn't fat... I am...

Oh and I will be there from 15th or 16th through the 19th.  I will be just roaming around.