Is anyone Planning a Get Together in Denver this Year?

Help Support Steer Planet:

klintdog

I didn't make the get together on the 10th at the trailer. Did anyone else stop over?

LazyGLowlines

I wasn't able to make it either....just too much to do.  Didn't get any farther than the Pfizer booth and that was just to pick up this year's hats.

klintdog

LazyGLowlines said:
I wasn't able to make it either....just too much to do.  Didn't get any farther than the Pfizer booth and that was just to pick up this year's hats.

Heck, I didn't even make it that far :) I got distracted by the Sullivan booth. I was toying with the idea of trading in a blower, but they said their trade rate is $60-$160 and a new one is about $390. My tab was high enough by the end of the week as it was.

justme

Look for Juli....she's there cowz and you cann't miss her with her awesome vest I did for her!

Attachments

• cowgirls love Gigolo Joe.jpg
    cowgirls love Gigolo Joe.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 453
  • Vest back.jpg
    Vest back.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 579

shortyjock89

Saw Juli today....we were both looking at the same bull, but she looked busy  :p  I'll hopefully see some of you tomorrow!

cowz

We were few but fun!  We had Dusty, Oakbar, RSC, Davis Shorthorns!  JustinTime was busy trying to find his luggage at the airport.  So when he came by our stall we kipnapped him and took him to lunch!!!!    I really enjoyed meeting you all in person!    ;D

shortyjock89

I couldn't even find the place we were supposed to meet! I'll chalk it up to being inexperienced with the NWSS though. I'd really like to meet up with more folks next year though!

Davis Shorthorns

Had a great time meeting all that were there, caught up with Justintime later on.  For those of you that I missed hope to see you next year.  Hopefully I will have something to take out there then.