Jakes Proud Jazz

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

lots more here

http://www.rdg.ac.uk/rhc/online_exhibitions/livestok/cat_ls.html

back in the day when colling and bakewell were king, and shorthorns too.  see ketton ox

notice the time fattened on these animals, 3-4 years.  i wonder how they cooked them, probably spontaneous combustion.  i guess they carried their own storage material, similar to duck confit

confit:  Meat, such as duck, that has been salted and then cooked and preserved in its own fat.  no fridges back then.  fat was used as a method to keep air out.

duck confit is awesome.  you cook it a second time to make it slightly crispy, kind of like carnitas, and there is lots less fat, very lean  for duck.

iowa

Tim told me that he personally has not had him tested. He did say that Jazz had been TH tested free, but  had not had a  PHA  test done to his knowledge.  He said he had never had any TH or PHA calves from either Jake's  Proud Leader, Jake's Pride or Jake's Proud Jazz. He has been line breeding back and forth with these bulls for several years.

aj

If he is phaf and thf then I am sold on him. Wow. I would think he would be a clone potential. (dog)

Latest posts