JPJ or son?

Help Support Steer Planet:

LFFASHOWER

Just wondering if there are any JPJ sons out there that are better then him?

LFFASHOWER

I am looking to breed JPJ or a son to the shorthorn plus i had on herw last yeat she just calved to an ali son with out any problems. she is a salute x steermaker

Ohio1

RC show cattle had a bull in Denver damn proud he is jpj he looked real good

iowa

LFFASHOWER, PM me.  I own 22 females from Jake Ohlde that are sisters, daughters, and granddaughters of Jazz as well as 2 grandson's of Jazz that Jake Ohlde bred.  I think I can give you an idea of what sons might work.

scotland

LFFASHOWER said:
im on my cell phone so i am unable to send messages but can recieve them.
i would recommend the Addicted bull, hes extremely osund with a great hip, he sires bulls as good as heifer!If you like to contact me can send pics of his calves

justintime

scotland said:
LFFASHOWER said:
im on my cell phone so i am unable to send messages but can recieve them.
i would recommend the Addicted bull, hes extremely osund with a great hip, he sires bulls as good as heifer!If you like to contact me can send pics of his calves

I have not seen all the JPJ sons out there, nor have I seen JPJ  in person, but I will say that the Addicted bull is IMO, the best JPJ son I have seen . I liked him a lot as a yearling , but what has really impressed me , is that he has continued to develop into a most impressive two year old despite being used both breeding seasons. Addicted is pretty sound structured and moved very well.. If you are considering using the JPJ lineage, I would recommend you consider the Addicted bull.

shortdawg

I'm pretty partial to this guy who is running in my pasture ! :)

Attachments

• IMG01619.jpg
    IMG01619.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 411

aj

I think the best JPJ is in Kansas. We're not much into the mutual admiration stuff but......imo the best jpj........whatever best means.........IS in Kansas.........and may or may not be Stumpies.jmko

feeder duck

We kind of like this guy and are very much looking forward to getting our first calves. JPJ out of a D.Vision x Gizmos Image daughter.

Attachments

• joe11.jpg
    joe11.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 257

justintime

aj said:
I think the best JPJ is in Kansas. We're not much into the mutual admiration stuff but......imo the best jpj........whatever best means.........IS in Kansas.........and may or may not be Stumpies.jmko

I will agree that Stumpy has one of the very best JPJ bulls I have seen. He is a bull that is going to do a lot of good.

Davis Shorthorns

Two of the best JPJ bulls I have seen are less than 20 miles apart in Kansas.  Just depends on what you are looking for which one is no.1. 

shortdawg

justintime said:
aj said:

I will agree that Stumpy has one of the very best JPJ bulls I have seen. He is a bull that is going to do a lot of good.

Stumpy's bull is flat good ! I saw him in L'ville !

FWIW I never said mine was the best, just that I think he's a good solid bull !

aj

I was hoping to buy the best one Saturday at Lovings just to tick everybody off.jmo

shortdawg

For those that have asked about calves out of my bull, this is a heifer shown by SKF's daughter down in FL.  She is sired by my bull out of a 100Solutions x Heatseeker/Powerplant cow that I bought from Sullivan.

Attachments

• peaches.jpg
    peaches.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 391