JPJ

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

What do'st you mean Master Zak. ;D I was wondering if their would be some in Denver since I'm only 3 and a half hours from there.

Dooling1

Here are two great ones.

Attachments

• Snow JZ 2239.jpg
    Snow JZ 2239.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 171
  • Jazzman side 2209.jpg
    Jazzman side 2209.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 161

mark tenenbaum

JPJ-does alot of good things from the commercial-clubby aspect-butt,depth-good legged-ez calving-but he really needs to be bred to :freaky fronted: slghtly bigger maybe harderdoing cows-we had a real stout hiefer in our sale-that had everything but enuff size and was a little shortnecked. She was no-saled and a guy saw her in person 2 days later and bought her- O0

CAB

Tim Olhde's been saying these things forever and it has worked well for him. He created "his" market. Jake's Proud Jazz is an Olhde bull. I thought that Knabe's comments about PPL worrying too much about line breeding a few pages back was profound in the way that he stated his thoughts. We spend too much time trying to breed extremes to extremes, breed the cattle that you like to the cattle that you like. It will be the quickest way to get most of your cattle to be the kind that you like. When you stop to think about that, it sound so simple. Maybe we all make it too difficult. The pendulum spends twice as much time in the middle as it does on either end.

farmboy

frostback said:
I know it has been said but I cant find it. Is JPJ clean for both TH and PHA. Also what shapes are the calves at birth. I believe more in the shape than weights. Thanks in advance.

December 21st 2007

Latest posts