Jr. Nationals in Kansas City

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

OK...I know many of us are attending Jr. Nationals for the Maines, Chi's, and Shorthorns in Kansas City.  We need "real" names if possible and state your from.  I want to meet as many as I can.  Do we want to do a "gathering" again?  I think it could be fun! 

I know Jill, Red, and Cowz are coming...whoelse?  Would Wednesday night be a good time?

Need some input! <party> <party> (thumbsup)

justme

I almost forgot! lol  I'm Gidget Funk, I'll be with Danielle Funk (and Evan he's our 6 year old head pooper scooper) in the Missouri aisle

shortyjock89

Justin and Shelby Olson from Illinois.  We will have a sign. Olson Family Shorthorns.  Please stop on by the stalls!

ShortyJ13

We won't be able to make the haul this year  :'(

but i want to wish everyone good luck and a great time! (thumbsup)

KCK

And, don't forget to take all your unused, unopened toiletries to the Proud Souls booth in the trade show to support the John Marshall High School. Collect all week from your hotel and drop them by Friday or Saturday. I will be there to collect them after work on Thursday.
PS- I will be the freshly married one in the booth (clapping)

Jill

We are Earl & Jill Allen, Logan, Grady and Tate, you shouldn't have much trouble finding us (clapping) just follow the dust (or water) we are in the Kansas isle stalled on the Maine/Chi side.

It looks like Wed. evening may work, adult showmanship is the only thing on the schedule for that time, when does Red come in?

I am SO excited, 12 days and counting, I just hope numbers aren't terribly affected by all of the flooding, this has been a rough year.

Telos

KCK said:
And, don't forget to take all your unused, unopened toiletries to the Proud Souls booth in the trade show to support the John Marshall High School. Collect all week from your hotel and drop them by Friday or Saturday. I will be there to collect them after work on Thursday.

KCK, I'm curious as to what Proud Souls is. Could you be more specific? Graduated from John Marshall High School in 1970.

RSC

I was hoping to be able to meet everyone this year at Nationals since it's close.  This year isn't going to work.  Let us know how it goes.  My Dad is behind on Farm Work this year with the Wet weather and he is in the middle of Cancer treatments so It's not easy getting everthing done.  Has a 2 more treatments then he's done.

RSC

red

Red aka Cathy Billenstein
Look for a rather tall, skinny, 50 year old woman w/ really short hair. Note- have been mistaken for a guy but will try to look somewhat feminine!  No cattle & corgi-less. I'll be wandering all over the place!
La Rue, Ohio!

Red  (lol)

Telos

Don't let Red fool ya!!! She is one of the most beautiful people you will ever meet. You will find her if you only listen... You'll want to bottle her laugh and take it home for a souvenir.

KCK

Telos said:
KCK said:

KCK, I'm curious as to what Proud Souls is. Could you be more specific? Graduated from John Marshall High School in 1970.
Proud Souls is a jewelry company that my best friend owns. She will be in the trade show and offered to let me put a collection box there b/c I can't be there until after work on the 3rd. I figured it would help me out and maybe drive some traffic her way!

One of my other great friends is a Biology teacher there and I like to help the kids out in different ways.

red

KCK said:
Telos said:
KCK said:

Proud Souls is a jewelry company that my best friend owns. She will be in the trade show and offered to let me put a collection box there b/c I can't be there until after work on the 3rd. I figured it would help me out and maybe drive some traffic her way!

One of my other great friends is a Biology teacher there and I like to help the kids out in different ways.

Glad you reminded me. I need to take a different suitcase now.

Red

KCK

Any help will be appreciated. I guess I should say I am KC Keffer.. well, will be Kinder as of tomorrow at this time!

red

Telos said:
Don't let Red fool ya!!! She is one of the most beautiful people you will ever meet. You will find her if you only listen... You'll want to bottle her laugh and take it home for a souvenir.

Thank you so much Telos. I've lost a lot of wieght since you saw me last.

My laugh is rather loud & expressive. The only office job I've ever had gave me a black mark for laughing too loud. didn't last there long!!!!  (argue)

Red

cowz

We are going!  Stop by and visit the boys!  Look for Liss Brothers from Colorado.  The guys are going and I will come out on the 3rd, so I hope to see you on the 4th or 5th!  MarySue aka "cowz"

justme

Where the heck you been cowz?  Your never this quiet for this long.  Glad your back posting.  Cann't wait for us girls to get together!  If you hear a bunch of women dying of laughter and one crying (that'll be Red) you know we all found each other lol