Kansas Beef Expo

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

Someone told me that there was a pen of 3 bull show there  I didn't think there was. ;D

Jill

Sorry, the web site should have been kansasbeefexpo.net, not sure what they are doing this year, but the web site shows past pen of 3 winners.

aj

I stand corrected...there is a pen bull deal. We are taking 4 durham red bulls down. All tested pha and th free. (dog)

pigguy

do they have a sullivans trailer there? if so i will hold off on buying  a grooming chute and wait till i get there and buy one.

pigguy

i never knew they went to shows. do they have all the stuff sullval has on their trailer?? :))) thanks

pigguy

yeah i was going to buy a groomin chute and a jobes 4 foot double door, and then all my paint and adhesives there if i could

aj

I have heard some people like the hutch venue better than the wichita location...I wonder what the weather is going to be? It seems like someone in wichita gets shot everynight according to the news but I guess there is 250,000 people there in the greater area. Will there be security there....and who is favored to win the steer show? ;D

quint

Valley Vet will be there again this year.

www.kansasbeefexpo.net or call me at 785-259-4122

quint

Tyler Norvell from OK and Matt Lewis from CO are the judges this year. We have over 300 head pre entered so we are expecting another good show in Hutchinson.

justme

is the jr. show closed to KS kids only?

I got the catalog for the expo...I was kinda shocked at the number of sale cattle.  I figured it would be huge...

quint

The Jr show is open and welcome to anyone.

The Kansas Beef Expo has seen a steady decline in participation over the last five or six years. The past few years have seen change and we are trying to revamp the Expo and make it a premier event that it was in the past. If you know of anyone whow would like to participate or have ideas and suggestions our ears are always open.