KNABE N/C

Help Support Steer Planet:

tama

Let me preface this with this thought.I am not pro/con non cattle posts just con/negetive posts.And in that vein I see alot of concern with actions in Congress/Whitehouse right now.NOt taking a stand on any of issues but more in like of the unease we all are feelinf right now.
I know I can send a letter to my representative and Congress person but somehow I think Knabe you might be able to help all of us with this type of contact.Steer Planet is after all a cooperative in a sort lets use our resources!Could you list the direction you would take to get their attention? Does it do more good to Email or call? As assemblyman do you channel concerns on to the next step up? And the big question does voicing our opinions to these elected make a differece in outcome? Sorry this rambles but you get my drift I hope! 

knabe

every phone message to an elected representative is a displaced call from someone else.

every letter to an elected official is time spent not reading a letter from someone else.

every written response from an elected official is time not responding to someone else.

as both sides know, the only people worth spending any time on are the converitible.

almost no one knows anything about history.  there are many good books about our presidents.

i recommend short ones to give to people.  it is almost not worth discussing issues with anyone as people shut down, and um, especially progressives.  find those people and ignore them.  any time spent on them is a complete waste of time.  i have NEVER known ONE to EVER change their mind, excepting myself of course.  yes, i used to be a progressive.  there isn't time to waste on converting someone who takes, literally, 20 years to change.

the demographic most brainwashable, and yes that is the correct term, and that's why societies have for centuries, engineered indoctrination organizations for children.  people don't seem to understand what liberty is.

think about this for a second.  would you like to be able to purchase catastrophic health insurance that did not include say coverage for say,sex change operations, homeopathy, acupuncture, and other practices?  of course, if someone wanted those, they could purchase them, but wouldn't it be nice to have the option (read choice, just like abortion) to not have to subsidize that with YOUR insurance?  of course progressives have taught a progressively higher percentage of the population that they need to be dependent upon the government for EVERYTHING. 

change things one person at a time.

i know people get tired of my info, but i feel it my duty to point it out.  where will the world go when america is destroyed from within?  where can they go now?  all countries combined for immigration pale in comparison to the US.  when freedom is gone through incrementitus, who will notice, who will care.

take pride in getting one person at a time to at least think.

JbarL

knabe said:
every phone message to an elected representative is a displaced call from someone else.

almost no one knows anything about history.  there are many good books about our presidents.

yes, i used to be a progressive.  there isn't time to waste on converting someone who takes, literally, 20 years to change.

change things one person at a time.

where will the world go when america is destroyed from within?  where can they go now? 

take pride in getting one person at a time to at least think.

our history began way  before we had presidents ....( and before we had the right wing "politicans"  who thought they could/should just burn them)

changing over a 20 yr period of time is called  "maturing"  no explination needed...it happens to alot of folks... ;)

changing "things" may mean many things to many people....very few have true "independence"...

the rest of the world could give a diddly squat where we are, or if we exist or not

thinking is good....many believe it is some how connected to maturing....jbaroleary

knabe

JbarL said:
right wing "politicans"  who thought they could/should just burn them)

now we have left wing politicians who just abort so we reduce our carbon footprint.

try as you might, you are right wing.  it's just those who currently represent the right wing are just as bad as the left wing.

neither understand capitalism.  capitalism requires rapid destruction of inefficient methods to excel and help the most people.  the more you resist it, the less efficient society is.  resisting is called subsidy.  the US currently suffers from overvalued real estate whose value was inflated through artificial shortage and artificial expansion of the money supply.

JbarL

knabe said:
JbarL said:
right wing "politicans"  who thought they could/should just burn them)

try as you might, you are right wing. 
the US currently suffers from overvalued real estate whose value was inflated through artificial shortage and artificial expansion of the money supply.

just because you like me doesnt mean im right wing... ;D

what this county suffers from is a pompus/ shelfish/ better than the brits/ more deserving than the canadians/ or anybody else for that matter/ my life would be alot better is it wasnt for all the other people in this world    attitude.... jbarl

knabe

JbarL said:
just because you like me doesnt mean im right wing... ;D  ok, ok, i'll clarify a little better.  you are conservative, since right wing is so Hitler.

what this county suffers from is a pompus/ shelfish/ better than the brits/ more deserving than the canadians/ or anybody else for that matter/ my life would be alot better is it wasnt for all the other people in this world    attitude.... jbarl

which shellfish is pompous?

of course when someone provides a product that people want they DESERVE the rewards of their effort rather than the government deciding what that is.  that in my view is better than ALL other systems and is better than the brits, canadians, and EVERYONE else in the world.  when what's left of it is gone, where else can you go to get the fruits of your labor.  your labor jbarl, not "your" referring to everyone, but YOUR labor.

JbarL

knabe said:
JbarL said:
just because you like me doesnt mean im right wing... ;D  ok, ok, i'll clarify a little better.  you are conservative, since right wing is so Hitler.

which shellfish is pompous?

of course when someone provides a product that people want they DESERVE the rewards of their effort rather than the government deciding what that is.  that in my view is better than ALL other systems and is better than the brits, canadians, and EVERYONE else in the world.  when what's left of it is gone, where else can you go to get the fruits of your labor.  your labor jbarl, not "your" referring to everyone, but YOUR labor.
you sure are proud of your country all of a sudden....very admiralble...a bit pompus...but admirable... ;)  jbar

knabe

JbarL said:
you sure are proud of your country all of a sudden....very admiralble...a bit pompus...but admirable... ;)  jbar

not all of a sudden.  how can you sell a product that you think is inferior?  you don't.  you are pompous about your ability to make a product.  it's what makes you successful.  you portray your product as being more important.  the trick, is to obviously do this as subtle as possible.  the key in advertising is to make the buyer share your pomposity. 

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124752187967935029.html

"Minority-owned broadcasters are close to becoming an extinct species,"

they should be extinct.  the different white races have merged.  it's past time for everyone to merge and discard skin color as special, or to turn it upside down like a good progressive, less special.

JbarL

knabe said:
JbarL said:

not all of a sudden.  how can you sell a product that you think is inferior?  you don't.  you are pompous about your ability to make a product.  it's what makes you successful.  you portray your product as being more important. 
  it thought a good education/ hard work and honesty made you successful...??...so what we need is a more pompous, shellfish, orientated work force.....remember...some one has to walk in the field ...pick up the bales...put em on the wagon and take em to the barn.....pompous, shellfish, attitudes dont work at all levels of "labor"....( but since someone has to drive the tractor....they'll always be a job for you for sure..)  meekrl

knabe

JbarL said:
..pompous, shellfish, attitudes dont work at all levels of "labor"....( but since someone has to drive the tractor....they'll always be a job for you for sure..)  meekrl

if you don't have something and the government gives you something, shouldn't they just take it away, as keeping it would be selfish?

we have been deciding for too long with subsidies, taxes and exemptions as what selfishness means, isn't a better way is to treat everyone the same?

JbarL

knabe said:
JbarL said:
..pompous, shellfish, attitudes dont work at all levels of "labor"....( but since someone has to drive the tractor....they'll always be a job for you for sure..)  meekrl

if you don't have something and the government gives you something, shouldn't they just take it away, as keeping it would be selfish?

we have been deciding for too long with subsidies, taxes and exemptions as what selfishness means, isn't a better way is to treat everyone the same?
"if" your aunt had an adams apple she'd be your uncle

"we"....is that the pompous / shellfish group.....or the " ive got 18.00 in my pocket the day before pay day" group?...

knabe

JbarL said:
"we"....is that the pompous / shellfish group.....or the " ive got 18.00 in my pocket the day before pay day" group?...

not an either or.  it's both.  you are assuming everyone who inherits money keeps it and that no one in the $18 group ever move.  incorrect assumption.  where else in the world is it better?

JbarL

knabe said:
JbarL said:

where else in the world is it better?

alaska.......union labor...workin folk.....no illegal immigrants takin' anyones job....not many poeple complaining aobut the devalue of there houses there.....they dont seem to be to  put out by gun control "talk" / unemployment rates??....a chance to live off of nature, personally and professionally....a cash dispersment to all residents for "there" oil they supply to the "fools down there"....oops thats "corporate money"...a little something from big oil to all the "residents"....the state is completely segragated from the united states...and they like it that way.....its beaches arent quite as nice as yours.... .....no  walmarts/starbucks/flurries of fast food resturants/ hotel chains every 3 blocks...no lowes on one corner and a home depot on the other.......and ya sure dont have to worry about somebody getting paid out of your pocket to go to the hospital.....a catosthrophic policy is all ya need....cause they also got a bit of a "gang problem" as well in the cities.....seems the gangs think about the same way you do when it comes to taxes and "social" programs......but i guess your going to have that no matter where ya go...jbarl

knabe

JbarL said:
...seems the gangs think about the same way you do when it comes to taxes and "social" programs......but i guess your going to have that no matter where ya go...jbarl

protected classes leads to overregulation and money for no work.  the easiest way to get rid of social programs and gangs is to provide as less a regulated and protected class as possible.

unions lead to delayed reallocation of assets.
protection of consolidation leads to delayed reallocation of assets.

both are evil.

Jill

You 2 clowns can argue till you're blue, but the question was directed at Knabe and hasn't been answered yet, from what I get out of the original post the poster is looking for the best way to get their opinion voiced and your opinion on whether it makes a difference.

JbarL

Jill said:
You 2 clowns can argue till you're blue, but the question was directed at Knabe and hasn't been answered yet, from what I get out of the original post the poster is looking for the best way to get their opinion voiced and your opinion on whether it makes a difference.

it should be quite obvious that eveyones opinon is well represented in n/c posts.. even you clowns. :D.....in knabes defense ( since the post is titled KNABE ).....the point is....jump in and give an opinion...there are no rules or suppressed subjects....clean language  and  clean content are the only guide lines i believe exist here....as far as opinions fallling on deaf ears and " a waste of time"...not so here...and not so in politics....call your reps...write your reps....go to city council meetings/...go to senate hearings if you like  ...make an appointment with your senator and go " have a chat"....not sure why you would question your right to complain and express your opinions....its what they are there for....as far as sp n/c posts...." the monkeys off my back....but the circus is still in town"....thanks jason      jbarl

knabe

Jill said:

i answered the question directly in the first response.

i guess i could have added run for office or support someone who is.

Jill

I know you may find this amazing, but you talk circles around most of us common folks, maybe you could simplfy it for us.
jbarl, not saying your opinions aren't welcome, the 2 of you are obviously on a different level than the rest of us. 
I don't think they are questioning the right to complain, I just think they are looking for the best avenue where the complaint or opinion would have the most impact.

knabe

Jill said:
I know you may find this amazing, but you talk circles around most of us common folks, maybe you could simplfy it for us.

the below is attempting to eliminate circles.  let me know how i did.

anything that protects one group of people over another is wrong.  they are impediments to commerce and independence. by independence, i mean the freedom to enter or not enter a contract.

if you protect business, all it does is delay reallocation of capital to improvements in efficiency.

if you protect labor, all it does is delay reallocation of capital improvements in efficiency.

the buggy whip is the best example i can think of.

protecting laborers that build buggy whips is stupid.

subsidizing companies that make buggy whips is stupid.

even the first step towards protection and subsidy is stupid.

all it does is delay improvement and extract money, time etc that could have been allocated to improvement.

i think of organized labor, subsidies, tax breaks, lawyers, politicians, as a waste, and an unnecessary cost on agreements between two parties.

the freedom to not agree is being removed by the above sentence.

this is evidenced by compulsory participation.  it leads to no competition, no efficiency, no incentive, and eventual decay. 

eliminating risk is probably the number one reason for being conquered.

JbarL

Jill said:
jbarl, not saying your opinions aren't welcome, the 2 of you are obviously on a different level than the rest of us. 
I don't think they are questioning the right to complain, I just think they are looking for the best avenue where the complaint or opinion would have the most impact.

i believe the best avenue is EVERY avenue...example...tea party's....united efforts in every state...voices in the crowds/ voices from the speakers bench/ voices in the streets...and avenues to speak your mind/ the local news paper editorials......cudos to the repubs,at least they can still pull off a little unity..... when you lose your voice as a group...your done...(.and then yoiu end up rambling on like knabe..  ;D.)....up untill the republicans organized the tea party rallys, the only organized groups i seen on tv is the illegal immigrants in this county, showing unity in the 10's of thousands and marching on the streets.....that throttles me...my voice for  labor is simple...and natural to me....i have been a member since i was 18....an elected offical of our local chapter for 12ys....and a rep of our international  union for 3 negoations and 1 organization project...i am 9 yrs out of organized labor as a profession....my concerns and voice for the future however will always have a "labor" flavor....its what runs this country...and i want americans to have all the jobs avaliable in this country..."all" of them.....cabbage pickers/ hide haulers at the packing house / chamber maids and janitors at hotels/ waiters and cooks form paula deans to el diablos enchalada house..i dont care what color or country of origin you carry...just have a valid us citizenship id....words falling on deaf ears is a part of this country im afraid.... again labor as an example...the idea of organized labor has been stifled and even legislated against since back in the 30's....but labor never has and never will "shut up"....as i would suggest to anyone with an opinion on any venue....jill...i'm just an ole  hillbilly...doddridge co. west virgina....i think the only time ive ever been on a different level with anyone else is when i ate some of  my cousins  "green" brownies and mushroom tea she made at the reunion a few years ago....  :eek:    jbarl