Lets all Join Together for Cathy (RED) 11:00 Friday am

Help Support Steer Planet:

doubled

Tomorrow our Friend Cathy (RED) services are at 11:00 am - I think that all of us here on Steer Planet need to join together at 11:00 am in a moment of silence and
prayer-  I think that she will definately feel the vibe from all of us.  I discussed this with Jason today and he thought it was a good idea.  So what do you all think?? For those of us
who cant be there we sure can be there in Spirit. (angel)

Justamom (deb)

jbw

Everyone that can should be logged on and have 236 or more online at one time.

Show Dad

I thought about that too JBW. I really think she would smile at that.

Is that 11:00 AM Central?

While were at it we should find a post by Red and then give her some heavenly karma. (angel)

SD
<alien>

kanshow

Good Idea! 

I just looked and her Karma is at 65610..  is 100000 possible? 

MYT Farms

Been thinking of doing both those things! I say at 11 a.m. central time(steer planet time), we all log on for at least 10 or 15 minutes and try to set a new record. Maybe every 20th of March we could do the same thing? I also agree on the karma. If we all pull together, 100 grand is possible! Then, I think we should leave it at an even 100 grand.

CPL

Guess who will be asking to go to the restroom around 10:55 am tommorrow during class?  ;D

LT

If I can't be away from patients, I will be there in thought and prayer but will try my best!

jason

The funeral is at 11:00 eastern, so that would 10:00 central, 9:00 mountain, and 8:00 Pacific

Go by your clock on your computer, because steerplanet time can be offset to match your timezone.

So people might see different times on posts.

jbh

I think there should be a dress code during this......everyone MUST have on RED somewhere!!!!

doubled

jbh said:
I think there should be a dress code during this......everyone MUST have on RED somewhere!!!!
Super good idea- Ill for sure have RED on

Show Dad

Dang it! I can't find a pig nose! I sent mine to Red after her heart valve surgery. I'll just hold it with a piece of tape. :D

See ya all tomorrow!!

Remember to occasionally page through the site to stay active. That way we will get the maximum number online as possible.
<alien>

Davis Shorthorns

midway6376 said:
Sorry I can't log in(middle of class) but she will be in my thoughts.

I have class then also, but I am just going to leave my computer logged on untill I get back home.

linnettejane

my thoughts and prayers are with red's family right now...all of her friends...and everyone here at steerplanet who has been touched by her life...we grieve for ourselves and our loss, but should rejoice in the fact that cathy has got to go "home" and be with all those loved ones that have gone before us and our lord and savior jesus christ... (angel)