Lets all Join Together for Cathy (RED) 11:00 Friday am

Help Support Steer Planet:

tama

we will all miss her but lets make an effort to do things red's way here on SP thats what brought us together R I P Red

txshowlamb

You will be missed, now we have a guardian angel looking out for us Rest In peace my friend!
Brittney

Simmymom1

(angel)  Rest in Peace Red!!  We will all see you again one day.  Lisa

TxAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Today is actually probably the record of true people, I have a feeling the 235 was a result of getting hit by spammers trying to register on the forum before the captcha image at registration.

Because today would place 2nd on the all time list and I know more real people were on today than in June of 2007, 6 months after we started.

box6rranch

Thanks Red for all of the comfort you provided to all of us. We will miss you. I hope that maybe everyone can take a little piece of you with us when we are logged in and try and be as nice and supportive of each other as you were to all of us. That truly would be the best tribute I can think of.
Rest in peace, god be with you and your family (angel)

ATOZ

Thank you for letting us be a part of your life... In Jesus name we pray, Amen!

justme

This may sound odd...but sitting all by myself in the front of the church during Cathy's funeral I really felt all your presence in my heart.  Mark had no clue you were all going to do something like that and he was so touched.  He wanted you all to know when he can bring himself to it, he plans on reading each and every one of these posts about her.

I lost the best friend I ever had that day, but god got one hell of an angel in return.  Until we meet again my friend.  I love and miss you.  As Evan would tell you so many times on the phone "I miss and love you more than the big blue sky"

Gidget

justme

No but they did have them in a folder...I made sure I told people to look at it when I passed it around.  Those letters were great!