List all time rock songs and all time country song

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

OOOOOOhhhhh mad dog.....San Antonio rose........shoot low they are riding shetlands.......yi yi yi yi

Davis Shorthorns

oh man a topic on Steer planet that has gone to 5 pages without arguing!!!  Lets keep it up guys keep it up.  <rock>

aj

Dang good one rack......I loved that tune....."with gin on his breath and a bible in his hand. He talked about honor and things I should know."

oakview

Tuesday's Gone-Lynnyrd Skynnryd, Thunder Struck-AC/DC, Hey Baby, Land of the New Rising Sun-Jimi Hendrix, Whole Lotta Love-Led Zeppelin, Sultans of Swing-Dire Straits, Broken-Guess Who.  I better quit at 6.  Can't think of any country songs I like.  Sorry.

garybob

Why hasn't anyone mentioned "3rd rate Romance" by The Amazing Rhythm Aces? Russell Smith, their lead singer, also wrote "The Rock", which was a minor hit for Lee Roy Parnell. Lyrically, both are amazing.

GB

KSanburg

Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
Rock and Roll is King by ELO
Long Haired Country Boy by Charlie Daniels
Bat out of Hell by Meatloaf
Save Horse by Big and Rich
Hells Bells from AC/DC

The list could go on for ever!

aj

Big and Rich sings.......Why does everbody want to kick my arse? ..........my theme song

aj

I think music is personal(like telos mentioned). Events make corresponding music dear to ones heart.

garybob

aj said:
OOOOOOhhhhh mad dog.....San Antonio rose........shoot low they are riding shetlands.......yi yi yi yi
YeaHHHH!!!!!!! As a Ne'er Fit-in-anywhere Teenager, my music went from San Antonio Rose, all the way to Head-Banging CDB "The Legend of Woolley Swamp"....

GB

Latest posts