Listening to any good music?

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

I'm definately a rock fan.  Taking Back Sunday, Fall Out Boy, Chiodos, Senses Fail...stuff like that is on my iPod all the time.  I also like some older stuff like AC/DC, The Doors, Kansas, and some 80's stuff like Def Leppard and Guns n' Roses.   

ICP isn't too bad...the name gets me everytime

DLD

Oh yeah, Red - Meatloaf... I can just imagine those memories... " I can see paradise by the dashboard light..."  ;)

Just kidding - I know exactly what you mean. Certain music has that power to take you right back to another place and time. And since a good part of the memorable times were at shows, alot of it takes me there. For a fairly safe example, I remember going to bed in a motel room with the radio tuned to OKC's hardest rock station ( 96X, for any aging Okies out there ) and sometime while we were getting ready the next morning, we realized it was playing "You're the Reason God Made Oklahoma" over and over - turns out they'd made an unannounced change of format at 1 am, and they played that song for 24 hours straight... even though I prefered country, I refused to listen to that station for quite awhile.

I'm not sure what it is, but Jimmy Buffett's music is always relaxing to me - just good to mellow out with. The only other artist that really affects me that way is Pat Green. I did forget a few of my favorites in my earlier post - Gary Allen, Stevie Ray Vauhgn, and Chris LeDoux (thanks SRU).

shorthorns r us

let's not forget our fellow cattleman, Randy Owen.  I love mountain music, roll on, & so many others. here's to the SUPER GROUP, ALABAMA.

ShortyJ13

i personally loove acoustic music...
other than that..i have a headbanger side & then i like the older stuff

pink floyd
led zepplin
tom petty
... the beatles.
lol

red

Check this out Shorty!
Yes, I like a wide variety of music!

http://video.aol.com/video-search/id/3441191190

Red

cowz

I love all kinds of music ( Ok, except for rap)!  Call me nuts, but I never thought I'd be driving down the road humming a song about "Checking you for ticks"!

Yikes!  You all have a great day!!! ;D

red

Yuck! Can't say it did anything for me! Must be an age thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drMzeN1eXdA&mode=related&search=

Latest posts