Live Chat

Help Support Steer Planet:

OqRanch

Wouldn't it be great to have  live chat on Steer Planet?  You get quick answers to questions or just chew the fat.  Am I the only one that thinks this is a good idea? ;D

dori36

OqRanch said:
Wouldn't it be great to have  live chat on Steer Planet?  You get quick answers to questions or just chew the fat.  Am I the only one that thinks this is a good idea? ;D

I think it would be cool!  Otoh, I can also imagine the fur that could fly if some of our "testier" members went at it!  (clapping)

OqRanch

I think it would be great. (just my opinion)  If you ask a question, you might actually get answered right away.  I'd like that.

Jace

Me too! It is fun to talk to people and have an actual conversation.JMO

Jace

herefordfootball said:
Jace said:
Illegal in high school that is

Yeah I know, they said they would take my phone away from me if they caught me with it in school, and I just said try. If you can get it you can have it.

Haha yeah I know what you mean! WHat are they going to do? Reach in your pants?LOL

Show Heifer

THe school I teach at has a no phone policy. If it rings, humms, vibrates, or disrupts class, I as a teacher can remove it from your possession. If you refuse to turn it over to me. Then off to the office you go. If you still refuse, you are suspended until the matter is resolved.

It is called "rules". Follow them and you won't have any problems. What a concept.

farwest

I feel sorry for your students. I have a hard time believing you and my children would have any kind of a positive relationship.

Dusty

Show Heifer said:
THe school I teach at has a no phone policy. If it rings, humms, vibrates, or disrupts class, I as a teacher can remove it from your possession. If you refuse to turn it over to me. Then off to the office you go. If you still refuse, you are suspended until the matter is resolved.

It is called "rules". Follow them and you won't have any problems. What a concept.

My high school was actually relieved when I got a cell phone my senior year.  Then the secretary didn't have to page me every time someone called the school wanting to talk to me...

FutureBreeder2013

Show Heifer said:
The school I teach at has a no phone policy. If it rings, humms, vibrates, or disrupts class, I as a teacher can remove it from your possession. If you refuse to turn it over to me. Then off to the office you go. If you still refuse, you are suspended until the matter is resolved.

last time i was caught with a phone in school my ring was at level 8 when my mom tryed calling me lol. after the teacher took it the dang thing rang for the rest of class on her desk.