Livestock Images Photography

Help Support Steer Planet:

showsteer mom

Can anyone tell me where I can find their website. I am looking for pics of the Ks Beef Expo

Bawndoh

The smokie steer on page one and two of day one is AWESOME!!  I love his looks!!

showsteerdlux

Boy that smokey is a nice calf anybody know who owns him, etc. Looks like everything at the show at least from the pics was good quality. I also liked the chromed up calf on the day two page. Good and flashy got my attention immediately.

Telos

You Kansas folks ought to be proud. That's some competition. There is a bunch of good ones. Those deep middled Angus heifers are interesting. I like the Charolais steer along with a number of other calves. Thanks for sharing. Great photos.

Jill

My 2 guys are the little ones in stripes, on day 1 they are the 1st 2 pictures and then # D1_0047_W on the 2nd page, on day 2 they all start with AL.
See what you think of the 0047 heifer, she is a Dr. Who out of a Hard Core, (for Justme and Red she is out of the red cow that came from Majors) we think she will be an excellent cow.

gocanes719

Bawndoh said:
The smokie steer on page one and two of day one is AWESOME!!  I love his looks!!

Looks like one of Tony Austin's.  He is in the picture with the calf. 

Jill

I don't know who has the 1st one pictured, but the one with the man holding the little girl is Lynae Beam