Livestock Judging Coach HELP!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

_carterrrr_

So last year my livestock judging team wasn't to good. We barely had practices and didn't learn anything. So my mom is going to be our coach this year, the thing is that she doesn't know anything about judging. So she was wondering things to teach them. She knows the basics of what to look for and she was going to teach us the body parts of the animals. But is there a website or anything that can help her learn things to teach. I really like judging Pro alot but is there a better website or anything?

knabe

there is an organized structure to giving reasons. this will help in evaluating and placing animals.

is there anyone in your area who went to college to be on a judging team that may volunteer time?

sometimes one person can't do it all. it takes time to organize animals to judge and coordinate things.

if that is removed from the table, maybe someone will volunteer time to help judge and coach.

_carterrrr_

We'll we have a family friend that were really involved in showing and used to be the coach, so they are kind of helping my mom.