Looking for a left over steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

Meurer

Im looking for a good left over steer..he needs to weigh round 800-1000lbs right now or could be more, dosent matter where hes from or what hes out of...need him by september 1st....
I know there are some guys on here from up north...if yall know of anyone who has a left over state fair steer or one that you would like to sell let me know..

Dooling1

Have a good one in Texas if you are interested, and another one in IL.

email me if interested at [email protected]

JM cattle said:
Im looking for a good left over steer..he needs to weigh round 800-1000lbs right now or could be more, dosent matter where hes from or what hes out of...need him by september 1st....
I know there are some guys on here from up north...if yall know of anyone who has a left over state fair steer or one that you would like to sell let me know..

rlo159

JM cattle said:

SENT YOU A P>M>

Meurer

I like this steer...what is he out of and what are u asking for him, also where are you located at?

tuckerlandcattle

He is out of a herd sire of ours, he was a Irish Black and Maine Cross.  We are located in Wheeler, Texas.  We are asking 1250  for him.  He weighs about 1100.  He looks better in person then in the picture.

olsencattleco

Hello-

We are located in Corsicana, tx, which is an hour south of Dallas, and we have a really good smokey steer that weighs prolly 900 or so. He's out of a really good charolais cross cow we purchased from kris black and sired by our bull Smooth Blend.

Please feel free to give me a call anytime.

thanks alot

eric olsen
903-654-1806

jallen

I have a really good one. where are you located and how much are you looking at spending?

qrtzvw

We have 2 steers that have not been picked over.

1st steer  Total Solution x Who Made Who

2nd steer  Kadabra x Check's in the Mail

Both are black, hairy, and weigh about 800# plus.

PM if interested

TJSchwartz

Hi there JM Cattle, This is JM Cattle Co. from indiana. we have a shorthorn steer that i showed as a prospect at jr nationals. broke and red neck roan. my email is [email protected]. let me know if u are interested. hes the perfect weight. He's been in the cooler as well.

Meurer

I think I have PM almost everyone back...I live in Texas and the steer has to be able to be slicked for my county fair in January...its right b4 Ft. Worth....stupid I know but its the rules...If you have anything that fits the bill let me know.. and thanks for so many post..

jallen

I think he would make a great calf for that lots of mucsle. But the pick I can get hes going to have alot of hair but pm how much you are wanting to spend before I send u some pics thanks.

sf

I got the perfect steer for you. He was returned for a bad check. He is very very nice, call me at 210-415-7222.

bjam4

we have a couple black exotics available in santa fe,tx 409-457-0629

olsencattleco

I forgot to leave my phone number with my post earlier. We have a really good smokey calf that will slick great.

thanks

eric olsen
903-654-1806