Louisville.....lets get together.

Help Support Steer Planet:

Doc

I'll get there on Thursday , I'm leaving Sunday night after the Hfr Fut. sale. I'll be with Windy Lane Farms (The Brandenburgs ) from Bethany ,IL. I'll have a orange cap with Woodrange Farns on it.

Davis Shorthorns

Looks  like I will get to go after all.  Just found some cheap plain tickets.  So, I will be there from sat-mon.  I will have a black ball cap on and a black pullover with DFRS on the front. 

shortdawg

The secret is out, Doc has a red Woodrange hat too; it seems he's a closet Dawg fan  ;D ;) I'll  have on a red and black Colombia jacket with New River Cattle on it & a red neck roan calf pic on it.

ba

We will be there the13-21 in the Angus area  near WCC .
Covered Bridge  Farms  Rockville In Black slicker or Bright Yellow jackets
with logo on them like to get a chance to meet everyone making the
trip there

BA aka Keith Jeffries

M Bar

Will be there on Friday, leaving Sunday afternoon.  Will be in the Shorthorn standing committee meetings on Friday night.  Hope to see y'all there.

linnettejane

ill be the confused and lost looking (my first trip with cattle) blonde chasing around a little 4 year old blondie trying to keep her out of trouble....

with shorthorn plus...

NHR

We got in at 2:30am this morning (wednesday). Now that I have had some sleep I see who we are trailered by. we are between Greenhorn cattle and Schrag. I have 2 heifers stalled with red oak valley shorthorns.

I will be wearing my NHR Shorthorns cap. I am still soo tired!

shortyjock89

NHR said:
We got in at 2:30am this morning. We are trailered next to Freeman Cattle. I will be wearing my NHR Shorthorns cap. I am so tired!

Freeman's are from 10 miles from me!  Good Luck!

gilbert07

I will be down there Thursday evening and then showing Friday...I am taking my Charolais heifer which will be stalled with Doub Charolais..i will either have my black Doub Charolais hat on or my white Ohio State hat...so if u see me down there dont be afraid to say hi!

cowz

I am soo looking forward to meeting you guys!  See you this weekend!

shortyjock89

I just got the word that I'l be down there tomorrow...I'll come around the Shorthorn's and see if I can find some of you guys.  I'll have on the OFS pullover and the HA hat..look forward to seeing you all!

I'll still be there with Lowlines this next week, so find me then too!

inthebarnagain

We've already packed up and left, got done at 9 this morning.  I will be back though Thursday for the Lowlines.  If someone knows how to get ahold of TJ, please let me know.  I told him I would help out but don't have a number for him. 

Doc

NHR said:
I met Doc today.

Doc, that is a really nice heifer.

Thanks, NHR. We think that she will work.
I was pleased to meet NHR, Linnettjane & family(darling 4 yo dtr), Uluru(bought a couple hfrs in the futurity), Cowz & family(she bought a full sister to my Bloodstone x Lucky Charm hfr, in the futurity), Stumpy(was tied across from him), Shortdawg was there, Malinda, Pegwood, mechanic, Jasmar, Joebntn, SJ, NHR, . I hope I haven't forgotten anyone.
I think that the SP gang was very well represented with the cattle they brought!! 

OH Breeder

ANY one know what the WHR heifer in the futurity sold for. The white one Pride of Primo.
Thank you in advance.
Shawn

Doc

OH Breeder said:
ANY one know what the WHR heifer in the futurity sold for. The white one Pride of Primo.
Thank you in advance.
Shawn

Shawn, I think it was about $3,000(catalog is still in the truck). I was disappointed in her. She was probably worth it for the pedigree, buy IMHO she had some issues.

OH Breeder

Doc said:
OH Breeder said:
Thank you in advance.
Shawn

Shawn, I think it was about $3,000(catalog is still in the truck). I was disappointed in her. She was probably worth it for the pedigree, buy IMHO she had some issues.

I was really impressed with her picture. The high seller was ?

Doc

OH Breeder said:

I was really impressed with her picture. The high seller was ?

Lot #1 for $22,500 to someone in AZ. Lot #9 - $15k to Shouflers, lot 21-$6,800 to Sharben, lot 10- $4,000, these as from memory. I'll do the rest tomorrow.

shortdawg

It sure was great to meet some of the SP gang and put a face with a name. I guess I met all the same folks as Doc and Oakbar as well. Only one I'm not sure about is JoebnTN ( did I meet him Doc?) All these folks were great folks and I enjoyed talking to them. I hate I didn't get to meet OFS, maybe next time.

shortyjock89

Well heck...I didn't get to meet Doc, Oakbar, JoebnTN, or Shortdawg....and I was in the Shorthorn barn quite a bit.....hmmmm.  Maybe I should pay better attention lol.  I did get to meet up with some friends though, it was a good time.

Latest posts