Mini-Milestone 1500

Help Support Steer Planet:

jason

1500 members, over 3000 topics, 35700+ posts and a little  (argue), but a lot more of  (thumbsup)

jason

New Record for Steerplanet - March saw just shy of 75,000 visits during the month with March 24th being the biggest day with over 3200 visits  :eek: :eek:

We also had lots of new members.

I get nothing but positive remarks about the site and that is credit to everyone that frequents the board.  I amazed sometimes how fast a question will get answered with so many insightful, been there - done that, responses.  Everyone deserves a pat on the back.  (clapping)

red

Jason said:
New Record for Steerplanet - March saw just shy of 75,000 visits during the month with March 24th being the biggest day with over 3200 visits  :eek: :eek:

We also had lots of new members.

I get nothing but positive remarks about the site and that is credit to everyone that frequents the board.  I amazed sometimes how fast a question will get answered with so many insightful, been there - done that, responses.  Everyone deserves a pat on the back.   (clapping)

Jason- I think you & austin deserve a huge  (thumbsup)! If you hadn't had the vision to create such a forum we never would have the community we do. I really have made so many wonderful friends & contacts. Many of these will last a lifetime. i hope we can continue to grow, thrive & always be there for each other.

To the Steer Planet community- you don't know how much you've all been to me. I am truely blessed by getting to know everyone

love to all
Red

dori36

Jason said:
1500 members, over 3000 topics, 35700+ posts and a little  (argue), but a lot more of  (thumbsup)

Two thumbs up, Jason!  As a relative newcomer here, this is one of the most civilized boards out there.  It's why I say even if I'm not always a regular poster.  Keep up the good work!

doubled

Congrats, this is for sure the best cattle site on the web for posting

shortdawg

(thumbsup) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (dog)

red

Also, you might notice, Jason has made some changes to the format.

Red

Simmymom1

Awesome job SteerPlanet..... This really is the best website out there because everyone is so helpfull and polite.  I learn so much from the people on here and I just love it.  (clapping)  (clapping)  (clapping)

Latest posts