minimoo38's birthday: 18!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

minimoo38

minimoo38's birthday: 18!!     (clapping)  (cow)  (clapping) (clapping)  (cow)  (clapping) (clapping)  (cow)  (clapping) (clapping)  (cow)  (clapping) (clapping)  (cow)  (clapping) (clapping)  (cow)  (clapping) 

OH Breeder

minimoo38 said:
minimoo38's birthday: 18!!    (clapping) (clapping)  (cow)  (clapping) (clapping)  (cow)  (clapping) (clapping)  (cow)  (clapping) (clapping)  (cow)  (clapping) (clapping)  (cow)  (clapping) (clapping)  (cow)  (clapping) (clapping)  (cow)  (clapping) (clapping)

Enjoy it. Now you can vote and be sued go to jail with no parental back up and legally die for your country. What do you have planned going forward? College work etc? ;)

minimoo38

i plan on going to ???  for a  vet program. not sure where yet. Iowa State, Texas A & M, Ohio State, or Oklahoma State. i really like the new genetic discoveries and technological advances in Ohio State (cloning) but ISU has a new embryo transfer area of study.

renegade

University of Idaho has a FANTASTIC program... cloned first mules, they raise charlais and show them, tons of scholorship money available. Then you transfer to washington (about seven miles away from u of i) and finish your vet degree.

Joe Boy

Best wishes....

An old preacher told me when I turned 18, it would be the greatest year of my life as a senior in high school.  Your popularity is at an all time high and there are lots of little guys that are looking up to you....next year they will look at someone else.  This year you are special, very special....enjoy it.....  Of course, you will always be special to your loved ones and friends and we know you will cultivate that field as you go on in life....  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

shortdawg

(clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping