Monopoly 5

Help Support Steer Planet:

Carlson Cattle

Whats everyones thoughts? Is he the best clone yet?

Attachments

• 20131215-143105.jpg
    20131215-143105.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 263

Clubby24

He's a clone, I doubt he looks all that different than the others, he won't breed any different.

Carlson Cattle

Clubby24 said:
He's a clone, I doubt he looks all that different than the others, he won't breed any different.

doesn't mean the offspring will be the same....

Dvrom

Carlson Cattle said:
Clubby24 said:

its a clone. That's exactly what it means!

Clubby24

Carlson Cattle said:
Clubby24 said:

Do you have any idea what clone means?

Carlson Cattle

If the clones are just as good then why isn't  monopoly 2 winning state fairs? Huh?

knabe

Clubby24 said:
Do you have any idea what clone means?

no.  please tell us.  please include information where the donor egg comes from, any influences of recipe programming, telomere length, feed influence before,during after pregnancy and feeding of animal and how these factors affect gene expression and phenotype and breeding.

Clubby24

Phenotype my differ, but they will breed the same. Ask anyone with clones of the same cows. The monopoly 2 comment is stupid, everyone calls the Mono 2 calves original monopoly calves. I know the mitochondrial deal, telomere differences and all that but when it all comes down to it theses animals will produce uniform products.

obie105

It's just like Heat Wave nobody says its a Heat Wave 5 or 7 or whatever number they are at now they just say Heat Wave. Same with Monopoly they just say Monopoly not the number

sizzler14

The price should be the same, but when your dealing with people that are gullible you never put it at the same price. Its like bottled water. You can put the same water in two different bottles. put a deer park label on one for .99 cents and a Voss label on the other and charge $2.50 a bottle for the same water and you will have the people that say that the Voss water is better than the Deer Park water whenever you know you poured them from the same bottle. Why miss a golden opportunity right?

Clubby24

Depends on semen quality, but yes it should be the same. Sizzler took the words right out of my mouth.

Carlson Cattle

Sizzler14 said:
The price should be the same, but when your dealing with people that are gullible you never put it at the same price. Its like bottled water. You can put the same water in two different bottles. put a deer park label on one for .99 cents and a Voss label on the other and charge $2.50 a bottle for the same water and you will have the people that say that the Voss water is better than the Deer Park water whenever you know you poured them from the same bottle. Why miss a golden opportunity right?

Exactly right.

Duncraggan

Economics dictates that the semen price should go down as the supply increases, unless all the clone animals are owned by the same person and he has a 'monopoly' as far as the supply goes!

By the same token, having read this thread, he could market to people's ignorance and push him as the 'best' Monopoly clone yet and even increase the semen price! (clapping)