Monopoly 5

Help Support Steer Planet:

Carlson Cattle

I just saw that the missouri agr was won by a monopoly clone.... so that means yes its very true that the clones are just as good as the original.  O0

Bradenh

Thank you for sharing, seems as if all the other people on the forum might not be as stupid as you initially thought huh

frostback

Carlson Cattle said:
I just saw that the missouri agr was won by a monopoly clone.... so that means yes its very true that the clones are just as good as the original.  O0

Wait, the calf was a clone or the calf that won was sired by a clone?

obie105

The Nebraska AGR winner yesterday was won by a Monopoly clone calf.

Duncraggan

knabe said:
Sort of like debeers does with diamonds.
Exactly, except they have also brainwashed those without the Y-chromosome that happen to know the shortest and best route to a man's wallet.

They have perfected the art!

ferkj

frostback said:
Carlson Cattle said:

Thanks Frostback!!  It's been a slow day here at the office and that's the funniest thing i've read all day.

Carlson Cattle

ferkj said:
frostback said:
Carlson Cattle said:

Thanks Frostback!!  It's been a slow day here at the office and that's the funniest thing i've read all day.

wow must be a pritty slow day.....